ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Iowa Shrine Bowl

UIHerk

HR MVP
Oct 3, 2003
After having the 2020 Iowa Shrine Bowl cancelled, we are excited to kick-off the 2021 Iowa Shrine Bowl on July 24th at 4:00 PM in the UNI Dome! This year’s game will showcase several future Iowa Hawkeyes! South Team will feature – Jeff Bowie, Zach Brand, Deavin Hilson, Andrew Lentsch, and Max Llewellyn. The North Team will include – Cooper DeJean, Karson Sharar, Brennan Sweeney, and Max White. I have been involved with the Iowa Shrine Bowl for a few years now and this year’s roster is as loaded with talent as I can recall.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets to the game ($11 advanced ticket, $15 day of game) – please visit www.iowashrinebowl.org. If you are not able to attend the game, but would like to support this cause, please consider purchasing tickets that we can give away. Our goal this year is to raise over $100,000 for the Shriners Hospitals during Shrine Bowl weekend!

After last year’s game was cancelled, we had a couple of generous donations from the Hawkeye Lounge. I would like to give 2 sets to 2 tickets away. If you are interested in these tickets, please message me!

We are also finalizing a Silent Auction for this year’s event. Special thanks to @shoebox-treasures for a couple of signed prints for this auction! I will provide the link to the auction as soon as that is finalized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News