ADVERTISEMENT

****2024-2025 NFC North****

I think the division has reached the point again where they are going to be beating up on each other. I think the Vikings are a little behind the other 3. Chicago depends on Caleb. If he’s the guy, they will be a threat. Green Bay is young and scary. Detroit is very good.

I think the division has reached the point again where they are going to be beating up on each other. I think the Vikings are a little behind the other 3. Chicago depends on Caleb. If he’s the guy, they will be a threat. Green Bay is young and scary. Detroit is very good.
Have you been keeping up with the Vikings preseason?

Elaborate. My best friend is a Vikings fan. I have heard nothing positive about them from anyone.
I just read your post to mean that the four teams are fairly evenly matched but it sounds like the Vikes have lost quite a bit in the last weeks not the least of which was JJ today.

Go Bears!

I'm getting that Tuesday torso tingle for some Hard Knocks.
I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. It's pretty tame these days compared to past seasons but the Bears have such a likable team, I loved it. Not sure I would if I was a fan of other teams but who cares :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT