ADVERTISEMENT

21 False Claims & Hoaxes by Kamala Harris that ABC’s Debate Moderators Did Not Fact Check

Not even looking at the list, but but not one of them compares to the lies trump got rightfully fact-checked on, and ignores that trump told more than 30 others they let slide.

We still complaining about the refs?
seth meyers good job GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

10. Rental property hoax

Harris claimed that Trump “refused to rent property to black families.” This is false.

The claim has been made for years, but it has never been proven. In 2016, the Associated Press did a fact check on the claim, reporting that Trump and his father settled a government lawsuit about it with no admission of fault.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Trump doesn’t settle lawsuits. He just outwaits his accusers until they run out of money. It is the story of his fraudulent business career. This is one where that tactic wasn’t going to work. He’s never once admitted fault in his entire life.

10. Rental property hoax

Harris claimed that Trump “refused to rent property to black families.” This is false.

The claim has been made for years, but it has never been proven. In 2016, the Associated Press did a fact check on the claim, reporting that Trump and his father settled a government lawsuit about it with no admission of fault.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Trump doesn’t settle lawsuits. He just outwaits his accusers until they run out of money. It is the story of his fraudulent business career. This is one where that tactic wasn’t going to work. He’s never once admitted fault in his entire life.

that is the worst fact check i have ever seen.

that is the worst fact check i have ever seen.

You mean the article or specifically #10. Because #5 is 5. “Dictator on day one” hoax

I mean technically he said for one day vs on day one......

Boy, Breitbart really got that one... you got her! Worse fact check ever OP.

Not even looking at the list, but but not one of them compares to the lies trump got rightfully fact-checked on, and ignores that trump told more than 30 others they let slide.

You should. The quality of the journalism is pretty funny. If you can get around 80% of the screen being ad garbage. The other 20% being hack journalism garbage.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It's been three days and this is the best you've got? Why not just admit the obvious? Trump got destroyed because he sucks.
I have a SIL that is saying he obviously won that debate. No question. She called another SIL in Missouri, yes Missouri, trying to convince her to vote for the Orange Maggot. Like it would matter….stupid and clueless like the rest of them…

not even looking at the list... but will provide a blind opinion.

5. “Dictator on day one” hoax

Harris claimed that Trump “wants to be a dictator on day one.” This is false. Trump has never said this.

Oddly, Harris attempted to justify her false claim by making another false claim (the aforementioned erroneous claim coupled with gaslighting), which was that the 45th president told Putin he could “do whatever the hell he wants.”

Remarkably, Harris failed to mention that Putin has actually been doing whatever he wants during the Biden-Harris administration.

My personal favorite

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Thats fair, but was he wrong? Considered the OP, considered the online source..... was he wrong?
Breitbart might not be worthy of blind trust, but should they be 100% dismissed from anything they say or write? I don't believe much of what comes out of MSNBC is accurate, BUT does that mean they can't be factual ever? I think it's dangerous to dismiss all things because the source isn't on your approved narrative list.

5. “Dictator on day one” hoax

Harris claimed that Trump “wants to be a dictator on day one.” This is false. Trump has never said this.

Oddly, Harris attempted to justify her false claim by making another false claim (the aforementioned erroneous claim coupled with gaslighting), which was that the 45th president told Putin he could “do whatever the hell he wants.”

Remarkably, Harris failed to mention that Putin has actually been doing whatever he wants during the Biden-Harris administration.

My personal favorite

If that is your favorite, you live in lala land just like the rest. He actually said I will be a dictator on the first day. Only one day, but....

Technically, she said "dictator on day one". She didn't say anything beyond day 1. So, she flipped the modifier and while her sentence structure was different, she her claim is exactly what he said in his own words.

Derp^^^^

Ya ABC just let Trump slide lolol

If not wasted you sure dvmb AF Teacher. This is the problem with education these days the NuGenix needed on the school supply list bunch

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Breitbart might not be worthy of blind trust, but should they be 100% dismissed from anything they say or write? I don't believe much of what comes out of MSNBC is accurate, BUT does that mean they can't be factual ever? I think it's dangerous to dismiss all things because the source isn't on your approved narrative list.

Thats because you live in a land of lies so you don't recognize when you hear truth. MSNBC may not be perfect, but their news shows are not "for entertainment purposes only" e.g. fox or Breitbart. So yes, Breitbart SHOULD be dismissed until corroborated with an actual news agency.

And in fact, MSNBC is rated as the MOST accurate of the tv channels.

Reactions: ft254 and EasyHawk
Thats because you live in a land of lies so you don't recognize when you hear truth. MSNBC may not be perfect, but their news shows are not "for entertainment purposes only" e.g. fox or Breitbart. So yes, Breitbart SHOULD be dismissed until corroborated with an actual news agency.

And in fact, MSNBC is rated as the MOST accurate of the tv channels.
I just believe truth can come from different sources... then there's the whole "my truth" which can't ever be challenged because it's "my truth" which is a favorite from the left.

I think you are confusing "mytruth" with "alternate facts". Which, is a misnomer. It isn't truth, it is beliefs. Not backed by fact or evidence.
Oh I don't disagree but the alphabet mafia isn't going to be happy with you when they read this.

Oh I don't disagree but the alphabet mafia isn't going to be happy with you when they read this.

Great, we are on the way. Im not concerned with the "mytruth" alphabet folks who are talking about their emotions on subjects. However, we are talking about a set of falsehoods presented by Breitbart as "facts" and counterpoints. Most of Breitbart article are not truths, but selective reading to pretend her words were a lie. I go back to #5, He said what she said. That is very easy to prove. ERGO, as the facts disprove the individual items in the article, the entire article must now be consider bullshit, ergo, @sober_teacher was correct without reading because of the history of the source.

Im trying to bring you back on subject. Stay on the path because the rest is a diversion away from the topic at hand.

Both candidates have an awful record on truth. Trump's had more time in the spotlight though so he's told more lies.

Saw a really interesting explanation of the one about $35 insulin earlier. Trump signed it, Biden stopped it on day 1 via executive order, reenacted it two years later and took credit. That's why they're both claiming they are responsible for $35 insulin. So depending on how you want to view it, you could say that either one is lying or that either one is telling the truth, but not that both are telling the truth.

Both candidates have an awful record on truth. Trump's had more time in the spotlight though so he's told more lies.

Saw a really interesting explanation of the one about $35 insulin earlier. Trump signed it, Biden stopped it on day 1 via executive order, reenacted it two years later and took credit. That's why they're both claiming they are responsible for $35 insulin. So depending on how you want to view it, you could say that either one is lying or that either one is telling the truth, but not that both are telling the truth.
Be serious.

I just believe truth can come from different sources... then there's the whole "my truth" which can't ever be challenged because it's "my truth" which is a favorite from the left.
The Trump camp called those lies alternative facts. That didn't come from the left. Consider yourself fact checked.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Trump’s narrative is false. He did create a $35-per-month cap on insulin for some people on Medicare, through a voluntary program that prescription drug plans could choose to participate in, but did not sign a statute (a law) to secure the future of the program. Biden and Harris did get a statute passed – and that law created a permanent $35-per-month Medicare insulin policy that went far beyond Trump’s. The law ensured that all 3.4 million-plus insulin users on Medicare, not just some of them, got $35-per-month insulin. It did so through a mandatory cap that not only covers more people than Trump’s voluntary cap did but also applies to a greater number of insulin products than Trump’s did and stays in effect at a level of individual drug spending at which Trump’s cap disappeared.

Trump could fairly say he played a role in lowering insulin costs and that Biden and Harris do not deserve sole credit. The Biden-era federal government has acknowledged that Biden’s mandatory $35 monthly cap “closely aligns with” the voluntary $35 monthly cap in the Trump-created program that was announced in 2020 and launched in the final month of the Trump presidency in 2021.

But Trump’s attempt to create the impression that Biden and Harris are simply seizing credit for his policy is inaccurate. The Biden administration’s policy goes beyond Trump’s policy in multiple ways, in addition to the fact that it was enshrined by legislation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT