ADVERTISEMENT

22 - mj - 8332 - USA v. Sealed Search Warrant - Docket Thread

And just FTR, while I know a teeny, tiny bit about nuclear weapons, I'm not an expert by any stretch. However, I was a TS/SCI holder while in a unit that required it.

Proper handling of classified material is no joke. Illegal retention of classified material gets you a visit from the FBI, and if you aren't a former POTUS, that visit is far less pleasant than he was "subjected" to. I wouldn't be getting the pleasantries, such as an opportunity to turn things back over or a subpoena, prior to that visit.

I have little understanding of the judicial process for prosecuting and sentencing a former President but how likely is it that his case will end up in front of judges he appointed?

Blue Anon.
Seriously? LOL. That’s the best you have as your guy goes up in flames? What’s your analysis of the things we’ve seen so far? I thought you’d duck into the Mar A Lago thread to detail the issues with the warrant, or tell us how the Feds probably planted stuff. Are you giving Ms. Bobb advice?
Are you turning into a “both sides” guy, now?

Seriously? LOL. That’s the best you have as your guy goes up in flames? What’s your analysis of the things we’ve seen so far? I thought you’d duck into the Mar A Lago thread to detail the issues with the warrant, or tell us how the Feds probably planted stuff. Are you giving Ms. Bobb advice?
Are you turning into a “both sides” guy, now?
Na Trump looks guilty as can be and hope he pays the price. But there is no evidence he was giving secrets to the Saudis. To believe otherwise is conspiracy. If proven different I’ll apologize to Storm.

I know you dont want to believe it but Trump ain’t my guy. Never has been and you can go back and check the receipts on that. But you have to paint anyone who challenges Team Blues as MAGA. That’s right out of your playbook.

Na Trump looks guilty as can be and hope he pays the price. But there is no evidence he was giving secrets to the Saudis. To believe otherwise is conspiracy. If proven different I’ll apologize to Storm.

I know you dont want to believe it but Trump ain’t my guy. Never has been and you can go back and check the receipts on that. But you have to paint anyone who challenges Team Blues as MAGA. That’s right out of your playbook.
I know it is jumping to conclusions but what else would he be doing with the documents?

When lies and manipulation and destruction and anger and chaos are your method, in the short run you always have the upper hand.

it’s not surprising to me on a sports forum that you still have people ravenously cheering for the chaos caused by their “superhero” cultish can do no wrong great “leader”

it’s more like Soviet Russia or North Korea now, here, even on these boards, than I ever imagined possible. People in those countries swallowed indoctrination and propaganda for so many years, they simply could not possibly imagine that they have been fooled and played as pawns all along.

When lies and manipulation and destruction and anger and chaos are your method, in the short run you always have the upper hand.

it’s not surprising to me on a sports forum that you still have people ravenously cheering for the chaos caused by their “superhero” cultish can do no wrong great “leader”

it’s more like Soviet Russia or North Korea now, here, even on these boards, than I ever imagined possible. People in those countries swallowed indoctrination and propaganda for so many years, they simply could not possibly imagine that they have been fooled and played as pawns all along.
Like listening to Putin supporters talk about the action in Ukraine to root out the Nazis.

Yeah the fbi hasn't lied or came up with bullshit lies before. Enjoy your short lived win, cant wait for the end result

So you're planting your flag on Mt. Trump:

giphy.gif

Not a huge Trump fan but it's not like the FBI hasn't tried railroading him before. I'll wait to see how this plays out before jumping to any conclusions.

The plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan was entirely driven by the FBI. It's why the people that went to trial were not convicted. There were six men that supposedly came up with that plot. In truth it was all the FBI and they had agents use money, drugs and sex to try and recruit people to their mission. It all started and ended with the fbi. There were a total of 18 people in on the plot to kidnap the governor. The six that were prosecuted and found not guilty. The other 12 we're FBI agents.

Yes the FBI lies

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan was entirely driven by the FBI. It's why the people that went to trial were not convicted. There were six men that supposedly came up with that plot. In truth it was all the FBI and they had agents use money, drugs and sex to try and recruit people to their mission. It all started and ended with the fbi. There were a total of 18 people in on the plot to kidnap the governor. The six that were prosecuted and found not guilty. The other 12 we're FBI agents.

Yes the FBI lies

So the FBI hatched a plan to kidnap the Governor of Michigan to get Trump?

4-D chess indeed. Carry on.

Yes the FBI lies
Bullshit alert!!!!

Reactions: ParkerHawk

Yes the FBI lies

Breaking News:

Yes the FBI lies

The FBI recruits regular people with money, sex and drugs to kidnap a sitting governor in order to frame a Presidential candidate. This sounds like a good movie! When will it be coming out?

Reactions: Joes Place

Yes the FBI lies
I would suggest that you should actually have knowledge of the facts of the case before engaging in a debate.

Yes the FBI lies
Aged well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT