ADVERTISEMENT

25 Years Ago, right now……

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
My innards a were spread out in a cardiac surgery suite at Iowa Lutheran Hospital and the docs were triple by-passing my ticker. They fixed my heart, I recovered completely and I became a liberal…..good news for all of us here at HROT!

Ironically, 50 years ago today I was married for the first time! She didn’t like the move and a few years later moved to Texas….and as we all know…..”all my ex’s live in Texas”……but we were both much happier people after her move!

June 16th has been a pretty significant day in my life……maybe that is the date (sometime down the line) when it ends?

Meanwhile, I am going to practice my Rory-putting stroke.

My innards a were spread out in a cardiac surgery suite at Iowa Lutheran Hospital and the docs were triple by-passing my ticker. They fixed my heart, I recovered completely and I became a liberal…..good news for all of us here at HROT!

Ironically, 50 years ago today I was married for the first time! She didn’t like the move and a few years later moved to Texas….and as we all know…..”all my ex’s live in Texas”……but we were both much happier people after her move!

June 16th has been a pretty significant day in my life……maybe that is the date (sometime down the line) when it ends?

Drunk Criss Angel GIF by DefyTV

people can change.

Technically I don’t think they took your innards out and laid them out on a table like they were disassembling an M-16.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT