ADVERTISEMENT

3 more Saturdays with no Hawkeye Football

Kinda reminds me of you IowaNiceHawk... no offense or anything ;);););)
719c84c99da4b2d7eb1fe387fb6e95c3--mad-magazine-cartoon-characters.jpg.cf.jpg

Yea! 3 more weeks before 2 we get to watch glorified scrimmages with pumped in crowd noise and reduced Covid19 rosters...and of course for no good reason at all except to satisfy a few people who don’t mind playing games and risking lives while a pandemic is happening. I can’t wait .

Yea! 3 more weeks before 2 we get to watch glorified scrimmages with pumped in crowd noise and reduced Covid19 rosters...and of course for no good reason at all except to satisfy a few people who don’t mind playing games and risking lives while a pandemic is happening. I can’t wait .

Okay CyTwins

Reactions: pmtdc
Wonder how Harreld's departure will impact athletics and staff?

Depends on who replaces him. People in Harreld's positions do well to move on after a certain amount of years, when they have enough time to do implement whatever changes they want but before they get bogged down when the political winds shift against them.

But to your original question, the president impacts a great deal how the school approaches athletics.

Wonder how Harreld's departure will impact athletics and staff?
Depends how the new President views athletics. If we get the person who has a disdain for athletics it will effect athletics a great deal. If we get someone who doesn't care either way or views athletics as a positive, no change

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT