ADVERTISEMENT

$30M Buyout for Kirk Ferentz. He is signed through the 2029 season

If fans quit going to games.......As soon as the athletic department starts losing their asses in revenue, maybe something will change.
Every single person who shows up to a game is a KF enabler.

Yes I realize the tickets are largely already purchased but empty stands would make a difference in his firing.

They should offer him half his buyout and tell him if he doesn't take it he will be moved from coach to mascot.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
He won’t get bought out or fired. He may retire but I bet he wants the most wins record. 6-6 or 7-5 is my guess this year. Michigan is a less than a year removed from a NC win, they have same record as us. The world isn’t ending, sky not falling, but unfortunately things won’t change until after next season IMO.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
The Swarm CEO keeps all of the big dollar deals confidential but the numbers came out similar to how they came out when Proctor ripped us off
Any yet "numbers come out" and people keep saying "so an so gets all this money". Lets see the list, or people should stop saying that. Some guy posted yesterday about all the money that Xman is getting. Based on what? I mean if guys are going to keep posting that, then lets have some credible info to back that up. Not just, "oh I know that Jones is getting paid".

Only way to get rid of him is if he retires early. No way we fire/buyout his contract. He'll end it on his terms and there's nothing we can do about it.

I wish people would stop complaining about this. We are stuck with him and thats the end of it.

As long as we keep buying season tickets, $10 nachos and overpriced jerseys, the administration has no reason to listen to us or change.

I wish people would stop complaining about this. We are stuck with him and thats the end of it.

As long as we keep buying season tickets, $10 nachos and overpriced jerseys, the administration has no reason to listen to us or change.
Fans could keep buying their season ticket to keep their seats. They can even continue to tailgate before, during, and after the game to keep in contact with their friends...BUT the stands should be empty.

Give the leverage to the athletic department instead of the coach. With these contracts, there is no accountability. The coach wins, and wins big, no matter what. Who would object to being paid $30 million or more NOT to work because you were bad at your job? LOL

I have to believe your tactic has been tried before. My guess is that the athletic departments are raking in so much cash that the structure is similar for a reason and why most contacts are like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT