ADVERTISEMENT

38 year old sicko arrested at Planet Fitness in North Carolina

I'm going to use the jump to conclusions mat and say he's a MAGA and he's attempting to make some point by running around saying he's a woman naked in a bathroom.

giphy.gif
I respect the hell out you for placing an early bet.

Dreads doesn't give off a maga vibe but I think you are looking at a solid 2:1 line.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm going to use the jump to conclusions mat and say he's a MAGA and he's attempting to make some point by running around saying he's a woman naked in a bathroom.

giphy.gif
Hey crazy doesn't have a political party. This could be a trans whacko... could be a Trump whacko... could be neither could just be a horny dude playing the system to get into women's spaces.

The story in the OP has absolutely nothing to due with trans issues. It's just a typical criminal being arrested.
Identified as trans in the police transcript though?

giphy.gif
7d chess

Do we really need to have this topic every single day? These scenarios are so rare and affect so few people.
When you are lagging in the polls and have a candidate facing 90 criminal charges and finally got Roe overturned only to find out that 60-65 percent of the population is against you, yes, you need to have a trans thread every single day to distract people over something that doesn't happen.

When you are lagging in the polls and have a candidate facing 90 criminal charges and finally got Roe overturned only to find out that 60-65 percent of the population is against you, yes, you need to have a trans thread every single day to distract people over something that doesn't happen.
You can't use polls for an argument anymore. Chis said so

I belong to Planet Fitness and every single location here in Jacksonville (7) has received a bomb threat this week, some twice.
It’s happened in about ten states across the country. Not so rare.
Hopefully the authorities identify and arrest anyone making threats like this. Tbh I'd be very curious to find out who the exact people doing this are

Reactions: KFsdisciple
This might get mildy interesting:

This is a direct quote from the phone call into the police. This guy is a smart lawyer from making people say shit they don't want to say.

“It’s a man but he says he identifies as a woman, and he won’t leave the restroom. But he is just walking around showing us his --- and he won’t leave.”

WApI4_t9nePGSWDM16rv86Og_w-CZtX5Drj7xlYeCh_MKqVpCPrHSKglldCHNGnyoBZDINeytxAvRTaj8VDpIBGbW54gdJkWaAjGyABs_uNFijkfZilqwts6VIY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT