ADVERTISEMENT

#4 L.Williams = legit!

Well, Petras doesn't make many mistakes handing off the ball, so with these two great-to-be running backs, and the improved OL, we might not lose next year. Assuming we don't call any passing plays.

Both of them played great, no tripping over shoestrings with these two.

I really liked what I saw out of leshon as well, well balanced and good vision. With that being said, Gavin is the running back I’m most excited for and this game proved to me why!

I really liked what I saw out of leshon as well, well balanced and good vision. With that being said, Gavin is the running back I’m most excited for and this game proved to me why!
Leshon was one cut away from being off to the races twice today. He will see it in film session. He is going to be very good if he continues to run aggressively.

It seems pretty clear that we had better options all season long at the 2 most important positions on offense, qb & rb.

It would’ve been cool to watch the better players play more this season.
i agree that williams+williams is a superior duo running the ball but i am guessing the staff feels they didn't pose (at this point) a pass catching threat. against ky it didn't matter with no film but going forward it might...

but it was fantastic to see rbs attack the los instead of always the other way around...

That was the most imposing our running game has looked all year. Gavin Williams was punishing people all day long.
Both RBs ran hard. If they had run the outside as much as they did with TG, then they may have not looked as good. A defender in your grill 2 yards deep in the backfield changes a lot.

Very good showing by the Williams! Those incoming RB’s aren’t gonna come and just take any bodies job!
The duo looked terrific but that said i could easily see one of them get dinged at some point in a long season. we have no idea about how durable they will be. we will almost certainly need and use a third option next year.

Reactions: wyldhawk9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT