ADVERTISEMENT

42 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 6 Free Agents (Updated May 26)

Here's #37, Josh Jackson, in practice this past week, where the Packers were preparing for the Vikings on Monday Night Football.

Watch:

Last edited:
Bryan Bulaga. Iowa.

Monday Night Football.

The Packers arrived in Minneapolis on Sunday afternoon.

Watch:

EMaikGYXkAAejAI

EMWj1ifX0AEKR-q

Reactions: rchawk
Look at #23 Micah Hyde with the fumble recovery and then later lowering the boom on future Hall of Famer Tom Brady.

The Bills (10-5) fell to the Patriots (12-3) on Saturday, 24-17.

Watch both videos:

Last edited:
Watch #23 Micah Hyde on pass defense. And then his comments postgame.

The Bills (10-5) fell to the Patriots (12-3) on Saturday, 24-17.

Watch these 2 videos:

Last edited:
And look what Micah's Foundation did for Garfield Elementary students in Cedar Rapids. Those kids were surprised with Nike shoes (and a backpack) for Christmas.

Click on the picture to be directed to the VERY COOL video story.

yHRtk6WW

Last edited:
Reactions: rchawk
Christian Kirksey & his family helped spread holiday cheer to Boys & Girls Club members at Southeast Middle and Hazelwood Elementary Schools.

They gifted fifty-eight $50 Target gift cards, pizza and tshirts!

EMfmDXtXsAE3SnK

EMfmETiX0AAUBD1
EMfmFWXW4AAdb9Z

EMfmGcZWwAE15vH

Congrats to Josh Jackson & Bryan Bulaga, NFC North Champions.

The Packers (12-3) win at Minnesota (10-5), 23-10, to clinch the NFC North Division.

Watch:

Last edited:
Ryan is a Packers beat writer for the Green Bay Press Gazette.

Jeff is a sports reporter for Fox TV in Minneapolis.

Chris is a beat writer for the St Paul Pioneer Press.

Courtney covers the Vikings for ESPN.

Riley Reiff had a tough night on Monday Night Football. Here he gave up a sack.

The Packers (12-3) win at Minnesota (10-5), 23-10, to clinch the NFC North Division.

Jeff is a sports reporter for Fox TV in Minneapolis.

Ryan is a Packers beat writer for the Green Bay Press Gazette.

Chad writes for the Athletic.

Andrew writes for the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Riley Reiff had a tough night on Monday Night Football. Riley's hold on this play negated a Vikings touchdown.

The story from ESPN:

Lamar Jackson surprises Ravens offensive linemen with Rolex watches

Jamison Hensley
ESPN Staff Writer
December 24, 2019

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Lamar Jackson is even outperforming Santa this year.

Jackson, the NFL Most Valuable Player front-runner, surprised his Baltimore Ravens offensive linemen on Christmas Eve by greeting each one in the locker room with a Rolex watch.

"We're really grateful for that guy," guard Bradley Bozeman said Wednesday. "I had a Bolex, the fake Rolex, that costs you about $30. This is by far the nicest watch I have -- by leaps and bounds."

In his first full season as an NFL starter, Jackson has led Baltimore (13-2) to the best record in the NFL and helped the Ravens clinch the first No. 1 playoff seed in franchise history. Quarterbacking the highest-scoring offense in the league, Jackson is the only player in NFL history to produce 3,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing in a season.

Jackson has consistently deflected praise over his individual numbers and records, saying it's a product of the team. During his media sessions, he has expressed his gratitude to an offensive line that has protected him this season.

"I wish I could block for them sometimes," Jackson, who has only been sacked 23 times in 15 games, said last week.

The watches make an impressive gift considering Jackson is in the second year of a rookie contract. His $910,530 salary this year ranks 18th on the team.

"It goes to show you the kind of person he is -- giving and caring," center Patrick Mekari said.

Said offensive tackle Orlando Brown Jr.: "He took care of us. I got one Rollie and it's from Japan. I bought it in college and it cost $200. I appreciate the gift."

Jackson wasn't the only teammate who was handing out early Christmas gifts. Kicker Justin Tucker gave out wine to everyone who plays on the field goal unit.

LINK: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...prises-ravens-offensive-linemen-rolex-watches

Brandon Scherff is the best Offensive Lineman on his team, the Washington Redskins (see the last comment by Brandon Thorn).

Will that matter?

He's a free agent at the end of this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT