ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Dolphins @ 49ers Thread****

OexLnIj.jpg

Reactions: torbee
Now that the dolphins circle jerk thread is over, that’s a championship d right there. 2 mistakes and perfection outside of it. Horrified season is basically over now that jimmy is gone. Pretty easy schedule remaining for niners, wondering if they consider rushing trey back for playoffs? His injury is normally 12 weeks and they wanted to baby him back into next year, wondering if they maybe push it?

Now that the dolphins circle jerk thread is over, that’s a championship d right there. 2 mistakes and perfection outside of it. Horrified season is basically over now that jimmy is gone. Pretty easy schedule remaining for niners, wondering if they consider rushing trey back for playoffs? His injury is normally 12 weeks and they wanted to baby him back into next year, wondering if they maybe push it?
Hang it up and move on to next year. Sucks, but you can't risk it with your future franchise QB.

• Sad
Reactions: AO4IA1988

Brock played pretty damn good today. Buck up, lil' camper!

Breaks my heart but your probably right. Every year a qb away.
Yeah. I'm a Niners fan and it seems like injuries kill this team every year. Still see them making the NFC champ game even with Purdy, the D is that good. But he can't win them a big game.

Hang it up and move on to next year. Sucks, but you can't risk it with your future franchise QB.
Probably. I just can't see Purdy being good enough. They still have a puncher's chance with that defense and the number of play makers they have on offense. Maybe see some wildcat with CMC and/or Deebo. Teams will be blitzing the s*** out of Purdy, but their dudes might be good enough to make things happen with screens and quick game. There also isn't a team or two in the NFL this year that is clearly and consistently playing at a higher level than everyone else. There are at least 10 teams that I wouldn't be surprised to see land in the Super Bowl.

Yeah. I'm a Niners fan and it seems like injuries kill this team every year. Still see them making the NFC champ game even with Purdy, the D is that good. But he can't win them a big game.
Insane niners fan as well, and I completely agree. Our schedule to end the season is pretty easy so we should be able to ride the defense as far as they’ll take us (which is far). But we’re going to encounter a game where the offense needs to win the game, and I don’t think brick(intentional) is it. Prey I’m wrong. That’s why I hope maybe they look at trey and evaluate.

Insane niners fan as well, and I completely agree. Our schedule to end the season is pretty easy so we should be able to ride the defense as far as they’ll take us (which is far). But we’re going to encounter a game where the offense needs to win the game, and I don’t think brick(intentional) is it. Prey I’m wrong. That’s why I hope maybe they look at trey and evaluate.
Good news is we don't have Dak Prescott. That guy is trash. Purdy isn't special, but if he can manage a game and not turn the ball over the 49ers D and running game will get some wins.

Reactions: AO4IA1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT