ADVERTISEMENT

43 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 6 Free Agents, including Micah Hyde (Updated July 26)

Iowa actually has 43.

GR6FYCJbQAA0LiN

Amazes me that we're tied with Clemson, beating Tennessee and Wisky, and only 1 short of tying Oregon and Florida.

This upcoming year, Castro, Higgins, Jackson, Lachey, Craig, Shulte, and possibly Cade? should all be drafted.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Amazes me that we're tied with Clemson, beating Tennessee and Wisky, and only 1 short of tying Oregon and Florida.

This upcoming year, Castro, Higgins, Jackson, Lachey, Craig, Shulte, and possibly Cade? should all be drafted.

KF has his faults but the player development is pretty impressive

A couple things:

* Doesn't he run his practices similar to how NFL teams run theirs? So Iowa players have seen that, done that once they join an NFL team

* NFL GMs have said many times that they know what they are getting in a KF coached player

Hard to do much better than 90%. I would guess very few above 95%.
Completely agree. Are there 5, 10, 15, 20+ schools in the 80-90% range? I wouldn't think so but the fewer the schools in that range the bigger the selling point. If they are upper echelon you would think they would push that message even more.

Reactions: BirdistheWord

There's something poetic about Iowa being shown with great development while little debbie is on thr opposite end of the spectrum, being called out for bad development.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT