ADVERTISEMENT

43 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 6 Free Agents, including Micah Hyde (Updated July 30)

Good news for Anthony Nelson (now a LB).

Here is current Tampa Bay roster:

Quarterback - Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Griffin

Running Back - Peyton Barber, Ronald Jones, Dare Ogunbowale

Wide Receiver - Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Breshad Perriman, Justin Watson, Scotty Miller, Bobo Wilson

Tight End - O.J. Howard, Cameron Brate, Antony Auclair, Tanner Hudson

Offensive Line - Donovan Smith, Ali Marpet, Ryan Jensen, Alex Cappa, Demar Dotson, Jerald Hawkins, Earl Watford, Caleb Benenoch, Zack Bailey

Defensive Line - Vita Vea, Ndamukong Suh, Beau Allen, William Gholston, Rakeem Nunez-Roches, Patrick O’Connor

Linebacker - Lavonte David, Devin White, Carl Nassib, Shaq Barrett, Deone Bucanon, Davonte Bond, Jack Cichy, Kevin Minter, Anthony Nelson, Demone Harris

Defensive Back - Vernon Hargreaves, Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean, Sean Murphy-Bunting, M.J. Stewart, Jordan Whitehead, Justin Evans, Darian Stewart, Mike Edwards

Kicker - Matt Gay

Punter - Bradley Pinion

Long Snapper - Zach Triner

A lot of 49er fans and writers are very surprised (if not shocked) that CJ is still with the 49ers. And they keep talking about trading him.

Here is one example:

All of the Iowa guys that were cut, could probably still sign with the Dolphins and become starters. They got rid of everyone that could play, except 1 all-pro CB.

Alabama and Clemson would both be favored if they played the Dolphins this year. They sold everyone to get draft picks next year. #TankingforTua.

Pretty cool.

I know he interviewed with the Rams for 45 min before being signed to a free agent deal. And then he must have done enough in practices and in games!
He had a good camp. Weird how things play out, but 5 rams got claimed after cuts including a safety which probably saved Jake.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Its a young mans game. You better get your money while you can, save save save, and you better get busy with a post NFL career.
Yeah, NFL teams would rather tie up salary into guys coming out of college so they can have them "cheap" during their rookie contract.

Greg Mabin got injured; that was an easy cut decision for the 49ers.

Man, if I were Chiefs management, I would want to go all in on winning a Super Bowl before you have to pay Mahomes.

I really think there should be a position salary cap and that they need to raise the overall salary cap. Owners are making boat loads. QBs are important but should they eat up that much cap space? Why shouldn't offensive linemen earn more, for example; they are protecting that QB, after all. And if the QB goes down, that could ruin your season (as Green Bay fans know from a couple seasons ago).

24 Hawkeyes Made 2019 NFL 53 Man Rosters; An additional 4 are on Practice Squads (updated 5:41 pm, Sep 2, 2019)

Here's the list of those 28 Hawkeyes. Note the 4 Hawks labeled with "PT (practice team/squad)."

Last edited:
And, unfortunately, Jake Rudock gets counted for Michigan, not for Iowa.

Same for AJ Derby and Derrick Willies.

Why? Here's your answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT