ADVERTISEMENT

43 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 6 Free Agents, including Micah Hyde (Updated July 30)

Daniel is a Chargers beat writer for the Athletic.

Desmond and the Chargers D are having a day.

They have held Aaron Rodgers & the Packers to 3 points as the 4th Quarter is about to begin.

Reactions: And1Hawk
Anthony Nelson of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers left yesterday's game injured (hamstring). The Bucs (2-6) lost to the Seahawks (7-2) 40-34.

Not every football game will go smoothly. Bryan and the Packers were reminded of that yesterday. The (7-2) Packers lost to the (4-5) Chargers, 26-11.

Those damn Bosa brothers are pretty good.

Watch:

Jim covers the Packers for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Josh Jackson has definitely taken a step backward this year.

It appears that Will Redmond & Chandon Sullivan showed out in camp, passed Josh, and never looked back.

It appears that Will Redmond & Chandon Sullivan of the Packers showed out in camp, passed Josh Jackson, and never looked back.

Josh is not injured and was inactive for yesterday's game.

Check it out:

Cool story on Austin.

l4g4avsxoahpcmaobs48.jpg

fptrlabuu5dki9qmcac0.png

xy6n0ho1m886vqpmdi2p.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what is to come for Mr. Josh Jackson and the Packers. He will obviously get another chance somewhere but it may not be with the Packers much longer.

I wonder what is to come for Mr. Josh Jackson and the Packers. He will obviously get another chance somewhere but it may not be with the Packers much longer.
Agreed. What's weird is he was inactive yet fully healthy for the last game. I know some Packers fans were puzzled why he could not be used for special teams, if nothing else.

In 2018 he signed a 4 year, $6,256,100 contract with the Packers, including a $2,629,892 signing bonus.

His compensation to date:
2018:...3,109,892
2019:......764,368
...........$3,874,260 Total (not too shabby)

Adrian Clayborn plays with the Atlanta Falcons.

However, he still counts towards New England's salary cap ($2 MILLION).

I guess this is why teams have Salary Cap Gurus to stay under the cap.

Check it out:

Detroit Lions with the most riding on the second half of the season
Dave Birkett,
Detroit Free Press
Published Nov. 8, 2019

With the second half of the season set to kick off Sunday, Nov 10, here are five Lions who’ll be under the spotlight. If they string together a nice final eight games, it will mean good things for them and the team.

DL Mike Daniels
I don’t know what the future holds for Daniels now that he’s missed 11 of his last 14 games with a pair of foot injuries, but I do know he was an impactful player in the little action he saw earlier this year.

Daniels hasn’t played since spraining his right foot in Week 3 win over the Philadelphia Eagles, but he could return to action Sunday against the Chicago Bears. He’s played just 65 snaps this season, not exactly what the Lions had in mind when they signed him to a one-year deal worth about $8 million in July. (So far, he’s made just over $63,000 for each snap he’s played.)

The Lions’ vaunted defensive line has been a major disappointment this year, but Harrison has played well of late, Trey Flowers has started to come around and Da’Shawn Hand is back from the elbow injury he suffered in training camp. If Daniels joins the group in a meaningful way – and if makes it through the rest of the season – the Lions might yet get a return on their defensive line investment. If he doesn’t, well, his signing will go down as one of the all-time cash wastes of the Bob Quinn era and there’ll be serious doubts about his future.

LINK to full story: https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...oll-make-break-second-half-season/2516660001/

In case you missed it, the Colts waived DL Carl Davis.

Davis appeared in one game for the Colts this season. He’s also played for the Browns and Ravens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT