ADVERTISEMENT

5-day Tropical Outlook Outlook Maps in 2020

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015
I can’t even read them anymore...WTF!

8a1c93e9fe0a8521613b5e1378b93a9ad238f8a310ac8e83b8b34653400ed573.png

Looks like 70% chance for rain in Tally on sat. This might play in our favor if gt decides to play Sims (true freshman qb).

Reactions: noleclone2
A map with 6 different areas in Atlantic to watch is a ridiculously high amount, except for in 2020.

Okay. I was thinking that’s what you meant. When I was stationed at FT Story on VA Beach, I watched three hurricanes form one right after the other off the African coast. One of the being Hurricane Gloria.

This was in the mid 1980s.

I’m not a climate change denier, just wanted to point that out. Back then it seemed like every time you turned around another hurricane formed off the African coast

It's interesting to me that these monster hurricane that cause so much damage essentially start off as sand storms moving across the Sahara.

Looks like 70% chance for rain in Tally on sat. This might play in our favor if gt decides to play Sims (true freshman qb).

Wouldn’t FSU want the fastest track possible?
GTech was picked to finish last in the conference and we’re a 10 point favorite. Seems like rain would shrink that number, but I’m no degenerate.

GTech was picked to finish last in the conference and we’re a 10 point favorite. Seems like rain would shrink that number, but I’m no degenerate.

I think it's impossible to predict how the teams are going to play with everything that's going on. You'd hope FSU will be improved, but really, who knows?

With a sketchy qb and a highly questionable ol, I'd rather have a slowly prodding, ground and pound and have our D make all the highlights, if you catch my drift.

That's because you're missing a true mapologist to help break it down.

Disclaimer: Yes, I'm aware the technical term is a cartographer. No, I don't think Trump is an expert. No, I'm not voting for Trump. Yes, I'm aware you'd like to sleep with OP's mom.

The other hilarious part of that is that the cone of uncertainty grows bigger the further out you go in the forecast... so naturally Donald extends the large cone with a smaller cone, because he is a genius afterall.

With a sketchy qb and a highly questionable ol, I'd rather have a slowly prodding, ground and pound and have our D make all the highlights, if you catch my drift.

This year, not even knowing if there would be a season, I feel like I hardly know the team. Aside from Sheffield the backfield is all new to us, right?

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
This year, not even knowing if there would be a season, I feel like I hardly know the team. Aside from Sheffield the backfield is all new to us, right?
Yep, Corbin is the #1 (from aTm) and Webb is #2 (juco transfer, formerly Mr Football Alabama). 3rd string is Sheffield/Toafili (blue chip true frosh).

Adding to that, our WRs should be nasty if we have a serviceable ol and qb. Look for trFR Poitier to be one of the surprises.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT