ADVERTISEMENT

5 things I want to see Saturday

Rocket98

HB All-American
Nov 16, 2010
1. I want to see Daniels' and Wadley's steady improvement from the clinic weekend. I know what we have in Canzeri. With Daniels, I want to see vision. His weight is down and his shuttle time are down, but I want to see his head up! His ability to see the hole and cut it up or cut it back are things I want to see out of our inside and outside zones. Wadley looked the part two weeks ago. His ball security will be the only thing that prevents this kid from being special. Can he keep the ball off the turf?

2. OL - Are Ike and Boone able to move their feet and keep the likes of Nelson, Meier and Ott off our QB's. Sorry Coach White, but CJ running the read option and somewhat controlling and seeing who hits you is much better than DE's teeing off on CJ's ribs, back and knees on your blindside.

3. Soph LB's- Can Bower handle his added weight? Can Josey handle the physical load inside? How does Niemann play in space?

4. Can Marshall handle kicking and punting duties? Can the non scholarship beat out the 3 scholarship kickers/punters?

5. Can our two 5'9" starting safeties handle the 6'4 weapons of Kittle, Duzey, and Hillyer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News