ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see how Biden can stay in.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be replaced, I'm just not sure what replacement will give the Democrats more votes. A lot of people don't want Harris, but if you dump her I think many black women will be upset. Newsome has the California liberal label. Some voters are not ready to elect a gay man like, Buttigieg. Whitmer would probably carry Michigan, but how will she do in other swing states?
Exactly…there are really no good Dem presidential candidates.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I was thinking about this situation while reading about it today. Is this just a loud scream from most Americans that we just want another person other than these 2?

Trump lied the whole debate and did Trump shit while being a felon then Biden played the old guy who shit his pants part in front of millions of people. Before the debate the stories were about how no one wanted these 2 as our candidates. Now that there is a slimmer of hope we are hearing LOUD calls from everywhere to get rid of Joe for someone better.
Had Biden's performance not been so terrible, most of the conversation would have been about Trump's many misstatements.

Again, here are Democrats arguing about doing the right thing while the Republicans are standing shoulder to shoulder backing a rapist felon, autocrat in waiting without a single thought about not backing him.

The 2 parties are nothing alike.
Correct…the R party is winning, while the D’s are losing. 😉

Nah, we can only control what we can control. As bad as what you post sounds, the Ds choice to lead us into battle is a guy who can only work between 10 and 4, and who is still exhausted two weeks after an overseas trip.
The Ds in charge hid this, and unfortunately the country will pay the price.
You cannot question Biden here. If you do, you're maga.

Internal polling from the Dems show him bleeding support. Every other Dem candidate now performs better than him. His pathway to 270 looks bleak. 1 in 3 Dems want him to drop out. Supposedly 25 House Dems want him gone. He has a meeting with the governor's today. I don't see what case he can make to stay in. Even Pelosi is calling into question his mental ability.
I despise Trump as much as anyone but Democrats have lost my support by continuing to gaslight the American people.

I will not be voting Biden anymore.

Bull. You just think that wasn’t a whataboutism. It was.
I guess only one of us really knows.....and it isn't you.

I can't help it if you deliberately misrepresent what I wrote. BTW......you doing this doesn't make your misrepresentation true, no matter how many times you repeat it.

I guess only one of us really knows.....and it isn't you.

I can't help it if you deliberately misrepresent what I wrote. BTW......you doing this doesn't make your misrepresentation true, no matter how many times you repeat it.
83, I owe you an apology. We’ve disagreed about whether not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, the wisdom of voting third party, etc.

Turns out your tolerance for BS is just lower than mine. I feel the same way at this point. No need to force a vote for lesser of two evils, especially when a party has a chance to correct course and instead proceeds with a clearly incapable candidate.

You were right, I was wrong.

83, I owe you an apology. We’ve disagreed about whether not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, the wisdom of voting third party, etc.

Turns out your tolerance for BS is just lower than mine. I feel the same way at this point. No need to force a vote for lesser of two evils, especially when a party has a chance to correct course and instead proceeds with a clearly incapable candidate.

You are an upstanding guy.

I have just become so fed up with politics and politicians, especially over the past 10 years or so....and it has really accelerated since Trump took office. I have favored one party or the other since my first presidential vote in '76 (Jimmy Carter), but now I don't care....I just want ONE candidate that isn't a freaking disaster.

My respect for either party would go up immensely if either of them did that.

It's 2016 all over again. I disliked Hillary but voted for her. Many didn't. And we got Trump.

• Sad
Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT