ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 story I never heard

Oct 31, 2019
This got buried under all the jet fuel can’t melt steel beams stuff but I didn’t realize there was undeniable evidence of Mossad agents photographing the towers and high-fiving as they burned

luckily Mossad says they had nothing to do with it and they were just coincidentally doing spy stuff in the general proximity so there’s no need to worry

An obvious question would be - why are Mossad agents working in the US? Why were they so uncooperative? Why were they photographing the burning towers?

why would anybody do any of that?

This got buried under all the jet fuel can’t melt steel beams stuff but I didn’t realize there was undeniable evidence of Mossad agents photographing the towers and high-fiving as they burned

luckily Mossad says they had nothing to do with it and they were just coincidentally doing spy stuff in the general proximity so there’s no need to worry

An obvious question would be - why are Mossad agents working in the US? Why were they so uncooperative? Why were they photographing the burning towers?

why would anybody do any of that?

Do you think the US runs any intelligence operations in countries we are allies with like Israel or the UK?

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT