ADVERTISEMENT

A conservative appeals court just ruled against the federal gun law used to charge Hunter Biden

2d3505f1-f45c-467b-bd11-b41d9baae1d3_text.gif

Hey guys,

Gun nut here. Put me in the camp that wants gun crimes charged to the max because I'm tired of answering dumb ****ing questions because we don't uphold the rules we already have. None of you have had to justify why you should or shouldn't be able to own the corvette because some butt**** kills himself at 200mph. Same idea. Hope this helps.

Hey guys,

Gun nut here. Put me in the camp that wants gun crimes charged to the max because I'm tired of answering dumb ****ing questions because we don't uphold the rules we already have. None of you have had to justify why you should or shouldn't be able to own the corvette because some butt**** kills himself at 200mph. Same idea. Hope this helps.
is there a columbine involving corvettes every 10 days? Not a lot of corvettes in cHiCaGo, I bet.

You get the @FAUlty Gator try-hard award for this thread, though. Wear it proud.

is there a columbine involving corvettes every 10 days? Not a lot of corvettes in cHiCaGo, I bet.

You get the @FAUlty Gator try-hard award for this thread, though. Wear it proud.
Are you asking me if young people kill themselves in vehicles regularly, cuz that shit happens way more than every 10 days.

Also, you think we average a 13 person school shooting every 10 days? Or do you want to change your pants?

Are you asking me if young people kill themselves in vehicles regularly, cuz that shit happens way more than every 10 days.

Also, you think we average a 13 person school shooting every 10 days? Or do you want to change your pants?
Nothing kills more young people than guns. You know that, right?

Keep telling yourself your corvette thing was super clever. We’ll pretend you don’t need to change your pissy pants.

Hey guys,

You're an idiot. I mean a certified moron. SMFH.

Hey guys,

How do you feel about folks who steal “secrets” from the government? Should they get the max the law provides for?
What about guys that try to steal votes and steal an election?
What about someone who organizes and organizes a riot on the US Capitol building? Max sentences?

Duh. How about we put everyone who uses a gun illegally behind bars for a very long time? Oh that's right...can't do that because it ends up not being a bunch of white Christian guys who end up going to jail for it. Quite the conundrum you all have created for yourselves. Hating gun crime AND mass incarceration for minorities. What to do, eh?

Duh. How about we put everyone who uses a gun illegally behind bars for a very long time? Oh that's right...can't do that because it ends up not being a bunch of white Christian guys who end up going to jail for it. Quite the conundrum you all have created for yourselves. Hating gun crime AND mass incarceration for minorities. What to do, eh?
You try way too hard.

Ummmmm...... WTF?

FAU...the frustration for many of us is that good folks keep getting shot! And NOTHING is being done to stop the violence! NOTHING!
The NRA keeps writing the rules and good folks keep getting shot and keep on dying. Now, as a parent, how do you deal with abhorrent behavior from one of your children? Do you nod appreciably as they misbehave and encourage them to carry on with the undesirable behavior? Or do you take steps to STOP the abhorrent behavior?

FAU...the frustration for many of us is that good folks keep getting shot! And NOTHING is being done to stop the violence! NOTHING!
The NRA keeps writing the rules and good folks keep getting shot and keep on dying. Now, as a parent, how do you deal with abhorrent behavior from one of your children? Do you nod appreciably as they misbehave and encourage them to carry on with the undesirable behavior? Or do you take steps to STOP the abhorrent behavior?
Some of us are for background checks and all of the things people want that will help keep bad people from accessing guns ANNNNNDDDD for putting gun using criminals and violent pieces of shit behind bars for a long time, regardless of skin pigment.

Some of us are for background checks and all of the things people want that will help keep bad people from accessing guns ANNNNNDDDD for putting gun using criminals and violent pieces of shit behind bars for a long time, regardless of skin pigment.
I’m for Iowa going undefeated in football too!
Answer my question FAU.....what do you do to SLOW DOWN this bullshit! Talk, talk, talk,......no phuquin’ Action!
How many more cops you want murdered? How many more school kids are you going to tolerate?
Do you really, honestly give a shit? Or, do you tolerate the murders because some how you tell us it is your God given right to own all the phuquin’ guns you can own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT