ADVERTISEMENT

"a farmer from Iowa who never went to law school, never practiced law...

As well as colluding with McConnell and blocking Obama’s federal judgeship nominations.
However, it will be good to be an American in the years coming....especially if you are a white American. And in 30 years or so, us white folks will no longer be the majority in this country.

This was why trump winning was so important to the white man. They have a limited amount of time left to put obstacles in place to preserve their minority rule.

Reactions: Huey Grey
You like racking up yards. I like winning the game.
Relying on small, economically irrelevant states given more representation than they deserve. But the bottom line is you aren't winning the popularity game. The Dems have been for about 30 years now. Considering this, I doubt they are worried about courting poor whites from flyover country who blame dark skinned people for their own economic failures

The simple fact is, rural America is dying and the GOP is doubling down on it for their electoral future.

Last edited:
Reactions: joelbc1
The bottom line is it doesn't matter.

You commented on Democrats being unable to attract voters. Democrats have lost 1 popular vote in the past 30 years. Idk if you know this, but by definition that means they have more voters supporting them than the GOP. Now if you had said Democrats have had trouble connecting to forgotten man in flyover country, pissed that illegals have taken all the good strawberry picking jobs and pissed about outsourcing, despite the fact that automation is a large driver in the loss of manufacturing jobs, then yes the Democrats have had trouble connecting to that group.

Last edited:
No...it was nothing more than a thought...it was never proposed or discussed as serious thinking. It is typical cons running away from their actions and blaming Dems for their own stupidity.

He did say it while he was the chairman of the judiciary committee and cited precedent to support his case. It wasn't done sitting around some town hall meeting.

He did say it while he was the chairman of the judiciary committee and cited precedent to support his case. It wasn't done sitting around some town hall meeting.

I'm tired of these stupid libtards spouting off, just show them when Biden enforced his rule and we'll never have to hear the libcucks spout off about it again.

Reactions: dgordo
Just following the Biden rule.

Please explain the Biden rule. Please use facts while you're at it. I don't expect to hear from you by the way.

Just looked at another request above for proof and I see it's been 20 hours later and maybe speedway has gone over the wall. Go figure!

Please explain the Biden rule. Please use facts while you're at it. I don't expect to hear from you by the way.

Just looked at another request above for proof and I see it's been 20 hours later and maybe speedway has gone over the wall. Go figure!

Not a rule, just what Biden said when he was filling the role Chuck does currently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT