ADVERTISEMENT

A good person with a gun

I don't generally praise people for saving their own lives but I certainly don't ridicule them for it either.

I would express concern about the safety of keeping one's firearm under their pillow. There seems to be safer ways of making the firearm easily accessible.

I don't generally praise people for saving their own lives but I certainly don't ridicule them for it either.

I would express concern about the safety of keeping one's firearm under their pillow. There seems to be safer ways of making the firearm easily accessible.
Based on the outcome, it appears she knew the best place to keep her gun for maximum safety and efficiency.

Reactions: Scruddy and ericram
Can you imagine the amount of grit you would have to have to not just give up and close your eyes and bleed out and then to have to explain to your son to bring you a phone so YOU could call the police?

Reactions: goldmom and Scruddy
Did she swipe right, though?

Joking Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Based on the outcome, it appears she knew the best place to keep her gun for maximum safety and efficiency.

This is an individual scenarios and I'm sure other scenarios have not turned out so well.

I would suggest a quick access safe is a better place.

This is an individual scenarios and I'm sure other scenarios have not turned out so well.

I would suggest a quick access safe is a better place.
We don’t know the layout of her home or any further details of her situation, but I bet her shoulder and arm are sore right now. Along with her wounds.
But her actions were 100% justified. The dude did shoot her several times. That’s a tough old gal.

We don’t know the layout of her home or any further details of her situation, but I bet her shoulder and arm are sore right now. Along with her wounds.
But her actions were 100% justified. The dude did shoot her several times. That’s a tough old gal.

No question her shooting was justified, I just wouldn't recommend "under the pillow" as a storage solution for a firearm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT