ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Area Violence - MAGA Turns to Bad Guy With a Gun?

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Crazy story. Two MAGA’s (shooter’s Facebook profile had MAGA all over it before being taken down, turns out victim was also a Trump supporter based on family posts), 9:00am, appear drunk, arguing over a bar tab and a pizza, typical male bravado turns into dancing in the rain before white guy shoots and kills black guy, total 11 shots fired. Likely going to be an argument of self defense. Looks to me like the shooter went from good guy to bad guy with a gun and he’s phucked.

Story

Video of the altercation starts at 9:10

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It was a 1 vs 3 fight and warning shots were fired. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Over a pizza at 830 am.

Don't think there is much of a self defense claim here. I didn't even see a swing being thrown yet although it was likely to progress to that.

The big thing is that the guy's friend instead of walking away decided to go up to and engage with the victim. When he does that both he and his friend lose any claim to self defense.

Reactions: VodkaSam
It was a 1 vs 3 fight and warning shots were fired. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Over a pizza at 830 am.

Lawyer in the video seems to explain it pretty well to me. Assuming no weapon was drawn by the victim - and it appears so far there's no evidence of that - the MAGA shooter looks phucked. And he should be. You don't get to shoot a guy because your drunk buddy got into a non-deadly tussle with someone.

Friend has to feel bad for not just walking away.

Lawyer in the video seems to explain it pretty well to me. Assuming no weapon was drawn by the victim - and it appears so far there's no evidence of that - the MAGA shooter looks phucked. And he should be. You don't get to shoot a guy because your drunk buddy got into a non-deadly tussle with someone.

Friend has to feel bad for not just walking away.
You do in Iowa, bitch! 🤣 :eek:;)

You do in Iowa, bitch! 🤣 :eek:;)
6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Crazy story. Two MAGA’s (shooter’s Facebook profile had MAGA all over it before being taken down, turns out victim was also a Trump supporter based on family posts), 9:00am, appear drunk, arguing over a bar tab and a pizza, typical male bravado turns into dancing in the rain before white guy shoots and kills black guy, total 11 shots fired. Likely going to be an argument of self defense. Looks to me like the shooter went from good guy to bad guy with a gun and he’s phucked.

Story

Video of the altercation starts at 9:10
I've been to that place. This is exactly what I would expect to happen there.

I've been to that place. This is exactly what I would expect to happen there.

When I talk about all the gun nutters being a mere whim away from becoming the "bad guy with a gun," this is exactly what I'm talking about. Oh, but ask our HORTer nutters and they'll claim it will never happen to them. Bet this MAGAt nutter said the same thing. Until it did.

When I talk about all the gun nutters being a mere whim away from becoming the "bad guy with a gun," this is exactly what I'm talking about. Oh, but ask our HORTer nutters and they'll claim it will never happen to them. Bet this MAGAt nutter said the same thing. Until it did.
Pizza, beer, and guns. What could go wrong?

I knew it was a Trump supporter when there was pizza involved at 9:00 AM

I guess when your drunk you make terrible decisions but that might be the most bizarre shooting I've ever seen. Guy wasn't involved in the argument. No punches even thrown and yet he's firing warning shots into the air. You have the guy out numbered 3 to 1. Now your life is over as you rot in jail. wow.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I guess when your drunk you make terrible decisions but that might be the most bizarre shooting I've ever seen. Guy wasn't involved in the argument. No punches even thrown and yet he's firing warning shots into the air. You have the guy out numbered 3 to 1. Now your life is over as you rot in jail. wow.

When the MAGA shoe fits...

Also, turns out he's an Ioway boy! Looks like Illinois gets to deal with our export.

When the MAGA shoe fits...

Also, turns out he's an Ioway boy! Looks like Illinois gets to deal with our export.

It's interesting that it turns out to be an Iowa boy, that bar is more small town Iowa bar then Chicago so that makes more sense.

What were gun nuts called before Trump came onto the scene. Just gun nuts I guess, now it's replaced with MAGA? Should it be MAGA nuts? It's hard to keep up anymore.

It's interesting that it turns out to be an Iowa boy, that bar is more small town Iowa bar then Chicago so that makes more sense.

What were gun nuts called before Trump came onto the scene. Just gun nuts I guess, now it's replaced with MAGA? Should it be MAGA nuts? It's hard to keep up anymore.

We just have two breeds now. Regular old gun nuts and MAGA gun nuts. This guy checks the latter box. Brilliant fella.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT