ADVERTISEMENT

A Message From "Dr" Jill Biden:

What am I missing here?
Nothing. It’s just an odd video and production coming from the First Lady. I’m certainly not outraged or offended in any way. It does seem a bit over the top and I think it’s a legit question to ask how much something like this costs to produce. Did the Biden’s pay for this themselves or was this at tax payers expense?

Reactions: TheRealHerky
Nothing. It’s just an odd video and production coming from the First Lady. I’m certainly not outraged or offended in any way. It does seem a bit over the top and I think it’s a legit question to ask how much something like this costs to produce. Did the Biden’s pay for this themselves or was this at tax payers expense?
Doesn't is say "Dorrance Dance"? Jill isn't doing choreography or video production, she probably wasn't even there for the production. I'm sure she was sent the digital video and tweeted it out. If "Dorrance Dance" is anything like my daughter's dance studio, the parents of these dancers are paying out the ass for their kids to be involved. Feels very Tan Suitgate.

Whatever it was it was likely less than .0000001% what it cost to rent rooms and golf carts for the secret service at trump owned properties for an hour or two.

Whatever it was it was likely less than .0000001% what it cost to rent rooms and golf carts for the secret service at trump owned properties for an hour or two.
Waste can be found in the actions of Republicans and Democrats. Some are worse than others. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: seminoleed
Doesn't is say "Dorrance Dance"? Jill isn't doing choreography or video production, she probably wasn't even there for the production. I'm sure she was sent the digital video and tweeted it out. If "Dorrance Dance" is anything like my daughter's dance studio, the parents of these dancers are paying out the ass for their kids to be involved. Feels very Tan Suitgate.
I really don’t have a problem with it. I can understand how some people le might. In my opinion this was no big deal.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Biden has taken more vacation than trump did lol
Scruddy with the faux fox outrage machine.
Faux outrage? I posted this with tears in my eye from laughing. You should try enjoying the comment section.

gay-gayy.gif

Biden has taken more vacation than trump did lol

Faux outrage? I posted this with tears in my eye from laughing. You should try enjoying the comment section.
lol trump watched tv tweeted and golfed. Probably in that order.
His next order of business was to figure out how to fleece the government.
His whole administration was a vacation from the actual job of being a president. You know reading listening to all of his advisors and helping set policy. Worst American to ever ascend to any level of influence.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
lol trump watched tv tweeted and golfed. Probably in that order.
His next order of business was to figure out how to fleece the government.
His whole administration was a vacation from the actual job of being a president. You know reading listening to all of his advisors and helping set policy. Worst American to ever ascend to any level of influence.
And yet he took less vacation than joe biden has

lol. It’s not even close. Joe at his old age puts in more hours in a day than lazy Donald did in a week.
Staffers were not allowed to use big words or expect to have trump read anything. Read a book.
Nah bro, you're just outright wrong. Kamala has terrible turnover and staffers and they've outright said she doesn't prep or read anything before she speaks or does interviews then gets furious when she doesn't know the information she chose not to read. This administration is an absolute joke.

I'm sure it was out of the 10% for the Big Guy fund...

lol. It’s not even close. Joe at his old age puts in more hours in a day than lazy Donald did in a week.
Staffers were not allowed to use big words or expect to have trump read anything. Read a book.
He doesn’t even receive the daily national security briefing until 10:00am. Not exactly charging from the gates every morning.

When you see the picture of Trump's Christmas picture then you see slow Joe's, well there is class and then there are democrats.:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT