ADVERTISEMENT

A Message From "Dr" Jill Biden:

Clearly Dr. Jill isn't the one who has to buff and polish the floor at the White House.
And it sounded like the tap sounds were dubbed in later.

Bingo. If the dancers are all white, this never becomes a complaint with them. From relentlessly attacking non-white members of Congress more than any others, to lying about George Floyd's death to exonerate Chauvin, to this, it all adds up.
Are you black or do you wish you were?

Random poster: I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

Menace: It's because they have black players! Derpy do!!!

Random poster: I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

Menace: It's because they have black players! Derpy do!!!
Were the Dallas Cowboys’ black players also murdered by a white person MAGAts defend? Or did they mock their deaths because they’re Black. I mean, happens every time. Don’t plead ignorance.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Were the Dallas Cowboys’ black players also murdered by a white person MAGAts defend? Or did they mock their deaths because they’re Black. I mean, happens every time. Don’t plead ignorance.
You are off your f.ucking rails bud.

What the f.uck are you talking about?

Make up some more shit to validate your bullshit.

Except when its true. And dont forget homophobic too. He's an all-purpose bigot. Scruffy, if it's you, dont be afraid to own it.
Homophobic? Like biden and Obama running against gay marriage in 2008?

Who the **** are you talking about? It's a fricking tap dancing video you moran. Lol

You are off your f.ucking rails bud.

What the f.uck are you talking about?

Make up some more shit to validate your bullshit.
MAGAts are SOTE…

Who the **** are you talking about? It's a fricking tap dancing video you moran. Lol
Exactly. It’s just a tap dancing video triggering MAGAts because Black people are in the White House. Exactly why we had endless screeching from these hysterical nutjobs during the Obama years. Such low IQ trash.

MAGAts are SOTE…

Exactly. It’s just a tap dancing video triggering MAGAts. Such low IQ trash.
Dang, good on George Floyd for being sober for more than 3 years.. oh wait, I get it lol that's funny

MAGAts are SOTE…

Exactly. It’s just a tap dancing video triggering MAGAts. Such low IQ tras

That shit is ripping on a drug addict. George Floyd was a drug addict.

What the hell does that have to do with the Dallas cowboys? ( OK I kinda see that part)

Reactions: sabula
MAGAts are SOTE…

Exactly. It’s just a tap dancing video triggering MAGAts because Black people are in the White House. Exactly why we had endless screeching from these hysterical nutjobs during the Obama years. Such low IQ trash.
Holy fricken derp batman. You might need a break. Sheesh

I think scruffy has like over a hundred views of that WH Christmas video. Scruffy dude, you really likey some dancing boys and girls, don't you? 😛

I didn't think it was that bad. I watched the whole thing. I agree with the earlier poster that the tapping seemed added in later. If not then it's even more impressive and entertaining.

Hey Menace, if people can only hate it because there's black people in it, does that mean that people who like it only like it because they love black people? Lol you ****in idiot. Lol

I didn't think it was that bad. I watched the whole thing. I agree with the earlier poster that the tapping seemed added in later. If not then it's even more impressive and entertaining.

Hey Menace, if people can only hate it because there's black people in it, does that mean that people who like it only like it because they love black people? Lol you ****in idiot. Lol
True. But the pattern is undeniable, and you’d have to be stupid (or willfully ignorant) to not see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT