ADVERTISEMENT

A new covid vaccine is coming out in September! Will you get it?

I have gotten the vaccine every year. Have had covid 2x and honestly the symptoms aren’t that bad for me. Probably a function my built up immune system and the virus mutating into a weaker strain.

Since I just had it a month ago, thus boosting my immune response, I will probably forgo the vaccine this time around. I doubt it would do much to help and I usually have one bad 12 hour period post vaccine.

Everybody has Covid right now...so the vaccine is a little late to do much good. Again.

lol.

Incidentally I know you’re in monkey county, but do you actually work for nih or something?

Got them at the same time last year with no issues...but I'm the guy who never reacts badly to vaccines. My shingles vaccines didn't bother me at all and everyone says the second one hammered them. I know the second one put my no-pic wife on the couch for a couple of days.
I need ro get the shingles vacc this fall. I probably won't get the COVID at the same time.

My doc and pharmacist are both telling me to wait a little later this year for the flu.

I'll probably get all three before the first of the year.

I'm going to New England on Tuesday for 10 days, so I'm not getting anything until September.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Like a moth to a flame, brah!
Adam Devine Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT