ADVERTISEMENT

A PSA for the HROT Poors--Booger King--You need the app folks--It's free

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
Booger King, aka "BK" will have its "famous" whopper sammiches for 37 cents each on Friday and Saturday of this week. So get in your whatever poor sad vehicle you drive and head on over to Booger King. Snarf a few whoppers. Get cardiac disease. You are welcome!

I'll be waiting in line before you sucker!

Booger King, aka "BK" will have its "famous" whopper sammiches for 37 cents each on Friday and Saturday of this week. So get in your whatever poor sad vehicle you drive and head on over to Booger King. Snarf a few whoppers. Get cardiac disease. You are welcome!

Man, that caste system is a real motherfvcker.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Yes, you never come clean my toilet. I've asked you nicely many many many times!
no-yes.gif

Reminds me of that great long ago decade called the 90s. Back then, every new years, McDonald's would have big macs on sale for whatever year was coming up. So in December of 96 you could get big macs for 97 cents each. It was glorious. 5 bucks for a feast.

Reactions: GOHOX69

Years ago in college they had a 2 for $1 promo. They placed a coupon under the wiper on every car in the parking lot which had something like a 30 day expiration date. Roommate grabbed a bunch of them off the cars and we lived on those things for nearly a month......better than dorm food (at least they were back then).

Do they not “flame broil” them anymore?! I haven’t had Whopper in a while, but assumed they still grilled them! That’s their schtick!
According to the Google Box, the patties are precooked by Tyson foods and the grill marks are added by a machine. However, the reheat them at Booger Sling with a flame broiler. Quality work, gents.

• Sad
Reactions: GOHOX69 and Hawki97
Anyone here old enough to remember Charco's in Coralville back in the 60s? THAT was a flame broiled burger. I think they had firetrucks in there about once a month. Best burgers ever.

Whoa! I just found an old HROT thread waxing nostalgic about Charco's started by LC. See if I can link it. Otherwise I might revive it.

According to the Google Box, the patties are precooked by Tyson foods and the grill marks are added by a machine. However, the reheat them at Booger Sling with a flame broiler. Quality work, gents.

I had no idea…what a shame.

Does anyone cook over an open flame anymore? B-Bops? Portillos?

Even if they are just reheating the pre-cooked burgers, the scent from BK on a cool day at lunchtime is glorious. It is far better than that coming from the finest 5-star restaurants in the world.
Then you take a bite, and crash-land into the reality that you are eating Burger King.

Damn, I was going to come on here and call GOHOX a liar. I got charged full price and didn't even get told about the option of becoming a loyalty member! Just what does that entitle one to, anyway?
It's free and entitles you to coupons and more crap food. Download it, use it, go back and get one. It will drop your average cost/whopper today!

I mean, why? Why don't these places just have 100% real hamburger patties that come preformed/premeasured and actually cook them on spot on an indoor gas grill or flattop? Quality would be so much better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT