ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Graves

Maybe it’s because it’s rather early for 2022. But I know Iowa doesn’t offer everyone, yet there’s a lot of Iowa interest in that TOS top 100 for 2022:
A trio of WRs:
#34 Kevin Coleman, St Louis
#37 Tyler Morris, La Grange Park, IL
#54 Kaleb Brown, Chicago

3 guys from WI have Iowa listed in their top 2 on this site:
#58 OT Joe Brunner, Milwaukee
#71 OG Carson Hinzman, Hammond
#76 S Braedon Allen, Fond du Lac

And Graves is, of course, committed at #63
https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool
2022 is looking good out of the gate for Iowa!

This kids is going to be a homegrown corn fed star along the lines of Aaron Kampman or Jared DeVries. He's all Hawkeye just like alot of other small town Hawks of the past. Pumped he'll be joining the program in a few years.

Saw he's the #63 recruit in the 2022 according to TOS. Pretty impressive.
And from everything I’ve heard there is a 0% chance he changes his mind, which can be a concern with commits this early. Kid is a hawk

I can second this. He is as much a Hawk as the Ferentz kids we’re. He is in Iowa City every opportunity he has.

He is a very good football player who is no where near his ceiling.....that includes his physical abilities as well.

IMO the defense is always good- but it goes from good to great depending on the pro potential of our D-line. I think Bollers and Bowie are priority 1 and 2 as far as defensive recruits next year. I don’t care how many we took this year.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT