ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers VP

RFK jr is brilliant on the economy and environment. He’s a bit goofy on vaccines, but many people are after the Covid vax.
He's brilliant on the economy in the same way a lot of people born with big trust funds are brilliant on the economy. He's been grifting off of anti vaccine misinformation for years. He's. nut. If his last name wasn't Kennedy, and he hadn't been born rich he'd be using a rope for a belt while shuffling around the parking lot at a Walmart panhandling.

He said they created a gameplan to make money, not that they created the virus. He’s still a whackadoodle but let’s be honest about his words.
The Fauci stuff wasn't the worst of it. He went all mumbly about the JFK assassination, too. He's a nut. I can't figure out how a guy who can dissect an NFL defense can be so insane when facts and stuff are staring him in the face.

He’s a big conspiracy guy correct. Thinks Sandy Hook was fake. And a bunch of operatives in black were seen around the school or something.

• Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
, who talked about walking in on naked 15 year olds,
I happened to have a chance to talk to one of those "once-naked fifteen-year-olds," who had grown into adulthood over the few intervening years.

She added some detail:

1.) his visit was on the printed agenda, and he arrived on time.

2.) There was an announcement to the room about ten minutes ahead of the visit and all of the girls' donned bathrobes or otherwise covered themselves.

3.) Melania was with him.

4.) If you wanted to meet either of them, you could but you had to walk to the front of the room. No one was walking around the room attempting to catch any peeks ... or gladhanding.

5.) My new Miss America aspirant friend felt that politically, this was a non-event. She said she continued to apply makeup during the Trump visit and in no time, they were gone.

I doubt that any of the aspirants was a mere 15 years old.

Last edited:
He's brilliant on the economy in the same way a lot of people born with big trust funds are brilliant on the economy. He's been grifting off of anti vaccine misinformation for years. He's. nut. If his last name wasn't Kennedy, and he hadn't been born rich he'd be using a rope for a belt while shuffling around the parking lot at a Walmart panhandling.
He did pretty well as a lawyer, not sure if that just happens when your last name is Kennedy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT