ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion ban passes the MAGA infested Iowa legislature in a 1 day special legislative session

The Iowa Supreme Court will decide this issue.

What's still in question is what will Dim Kim do if the Court rules against this hastily passed vote and hastily signed "law"?.

I really hate this semantics argument by the right to call it “unborn”. It’s stupid; as pointed out at this point it’s a collection of cells that may or may not turn into a viable fetus and eventually an actual human being.
"A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters(ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon). In each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm. If the concentration falls below 20 million sperm per mililiter there is usually some trouble with fertility."

Turns out I just committed mass genocide by dumping nearly 500 million of my "unborns" into a tissue (I'm a big load guy) that I proceeded to just throw away into the trash. I'm worse than Hitler and Stalin combined!

Reactions: JupiterHawk
"A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters(ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon). In each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm. If the concentration falls below 20 million sperm per mililiter there is usually some trouble with fertility."

Turns out I just committed mass genocide by dumping nearly 500 million of my "unborns" into a tissue (I'm a big load guy) that I proceeded to just throw away into the trash. I'm worse than Hitler and Stalin combined!
You catch it and put it in the trash?

I don't believe you and will need pics to verify.

You catch it and put it in the trash?

I don't believe you and will need pics to verify.
Damn, I was worried that someone might call my bluff...
maxresdefault.jpg

...not much of a poker face I guess.

Reactions: MitchLL
You believe that your opinion is more important than others. We have gone through this before but you fail to see it. Your opinion, once turned into legislation, has a dramatic affect on others.
You can say that for both sides

Dearest RNHawk. Never quit. Using your analogy Iowans will suddenly decide the fetal heartbeat bill is good for the citizens. Registered nurse my ass.
Always surrendering global, have a good day

Every Sperm Is Sacred
Every Sperm Is Great
If A Sperm Is Wasted
God Gets Quite Irate!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: drew_hawk
Winning in your mind = forcing your minority beliefs against the wishes of the majority.

You’re a class act.
Move to where your beliefs are the majority, like China or Russia, or your beloved Ukraine. The only states enacting these legislations are the ones with the conservative majorities to get it done. If you want unfettered access to baby killing move to California, NY, Minnesota etc.

This is exactly why we need limited federal government, local government can only make things more restrictive not less than the federal standards.

You people keep acting as if there isn’t a whole lotta freedom and choices before killing babies happens.

Move to where your beliefs are the majority, like China or Russia, or your beloved Ukraine. The only states enacting these legislations are the ones with the conservative majorities to get it done. If you want unfettered access to baby killing move to California, NY, Minnesota etc.

This is exactly why we need limited federal government, local government can only make things more restrictive not less than the federal standards.

You people keep acting as if there isn’t a whole lotta freedom and choices before killing babies happens.
Polling for the past year would seem to indicate you should take your own advice. Majority support the abortion rights you are in favor if restricting or outright banning.

The majority in Iowa didn’t want this abortion legislation. Funny how you just ignored that part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT