ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion law of 1864 in Arizona upheld via AZ Supreme Court.

Not sure why the left is hell bent on making sure they can kill babies.
No one from the left wants to kill babies. The only reason abortion is illegal is too many Catholics and non-whites were reproducing at a higher rate. Meanwhile, protestant women were having abortions.

States make their own decisions... sounds right.
Yep. Until self-loathing liberals like Abraham Lincoln step in to impose the 13th Amendment, right?

We all know you wish blacks could still be enslaved and whipped. Again, when are you going to own up to being a racist piece of shit?

There will be an abortion measure on the ballot in November in Arizona to add abortion rights to the state constitution like other states have done. It will pass.

Until then, I’m pretty sure state republicans will work to get the 15 week law that Ducey signed last year or the year before, enacted.

Republicans just continue to shoot themselves In the foot. Biden wins Arizona again this election.

There will be an abortion measure on the ballot in November in Arizona to add abortion rights to the state constitution like other states have done. It will pass.

Until then, I’m pretty sure state republicans will work to get the 15 week law that Ducey signed last year or the year before, enacted.

Republicans just continue to shoot themselves In the foot. Biden wins Arizona again this election.
This is the GOP. An unfit cult unable to govern and only wanting power.

Rs blew right past shooting themselves in their feet. They're now lighting firecrackers in their dicks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT