ADVERTISEMENT

About that “6 Handicap” Claim

I would bet 100 to 1 that he is not a 6 handicap. I bet he he would be in the 20s on a decent course
I play 50-60 rounds per year and see a lot of different skill levels with people we get paired up with. He looks to me like a low 90s shooter so your 20 handicap estimate is probably accurate. The other thing is a lot of 90s shooters can’t break 100 in a tournament when the pressure is on and you have tougher pin locations.

He said that when he was vice president he got his handicap down to 6, which could have been up to 16 years ago. Do I believe that? no, but it's less of a lie than him trying to say he is a 6 now. That's insane.
On the other hand, what kind of BS had to happen for Trump to win 2 club championships this year. Nobody believes that either.

Volumes have been written about how much Trump lies AND cheats cheats on the golf course. Verified by reliable sources. There is no doubt the if Trump is keeping score, he would win “bigly”…. It then, why would anyone wanna play golf competitively with a cheat?

Does anyone need a partner? :)

gqOI74Ypw3nSCqdc1E-tQWjTTlZaUlTNq8QWldGZ5P0.png

Volumes have been written about how much Trump lies AND cheats cheats on the golf course. Verified by reliable sources. There is no doubt the if Trump is keeping score, he would win “bigly”…. It then, why would anyone wanna play golf competitively with a cheat?
I’d suggest HD cameras on every shot and a PGA official to record the scores of each player after every hole. They could play at Congressional from the old man tees. This would be epic and generate millions for charity.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I play 50-60 rounds per year and see a lot of different skill levels with people we get paired up with. He looks to me like a low 90s shooter so your 20 handicap estimate is probably accurate. The other thing is a lot of 90s shooters can’t break 100 in a tournament when the pressure is on and you have tougher pin locations.
And they can't roll the ball, or get 1 mulligan per 9, or gimmies...

And they can't roll the ball, or get 1 mulligan per 9, or gimmies...
According to verified reports, Trump wouldn’t get past the third hole without being DQ’d.
I know zero about Biden abs golf….Trump and his golf “exploits” are well known and well documented in Books, ESPN and various golf publications…Ike, Trump and Clinton loved their golf. None of them played more than Trump. Does no one find it strange that since Trump’s departure from office that none of the well known pro-celebrity golf formats have had Trump as a celebrity guest…Perhaps he really IS the prick he appears to be?

should have asked them how they felt about Saudi Arabia buying golf after it was confirmed to the public their state was involved in 9/11

How about a golf off for the presidency this year? VP has to caddy
What dumbass would want to be Trump’s VP after Pence was thrown under the train and ran over, then the train put it in reverse and ran him over again, then the train put it in drive to finish him?

Reactions: VodkaSam
What dumbass would want to be Trump’s VP after Pence was thrown under the train and ran over, then the train put it in reverse and ran him over again, then the train put it in drive to finish him?
Pence jumped under the train and the party doesn't miss him. That's why he had a completely failed presidential campaign amd his lack of endorsement was less than worthless.

Plenty of all stars ready to serve as trump's vp. All of which would destroy the cackling witch that is Kamala harris in a debate.

Pence jumped under the train and the party doesn't miss him. That's why he had a completely failed presidential campaign amd his lack of endorsement was less than worthless.

Plenty of all stars ready to serve as trump's vp. All of which would destroy the cackling witch that is Kamala harris in a debate.
So Lindell or Rudy?

Pence simply did not want to break election laws for Trump. Who would? (Unfortunately posters here answer this question for me as I feel they’d suck di€& as a Trump fundraiser for him to be President again, sadly)

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You know you are way too far down the politics rabbit hole when you are watching The Daily Wire sports talk clips on YouTube.
It’s the only way most of these far right people get any updates on sports. They’re just political hacks whose opinions on sports are based on what headlines tell them to think. It’s always funny when they try talking sports when they clearly never watch any.

Pence simply did not want to break election laws for Trump. Who would? (Unfortunately posters here answer this question for me as I feel they’d suck di€& as a Trump fundraiser for him to be President again, sadly)
He didn't need to break any laws, it would have 100% been constitutional and you van fact check that bc congress literally changed that exact law after the election to make it illegal Going forward.
Silicon Valley. Hilarious show, highly recommended.
It is indeed a hilarious show lol

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT