ADVERTISEMENT

About that “6 Handicap” Claim

It’s the only way most of these far right people get any updates on sports. They’re just political hacks whose opinions on sports are based on what headlines tell them to think. It’s always funny when they try talking sports when they clearly never watch any.
And the far left advocating for men playing in women's sports is better how? I'd argue it's funnier but not better.

disney classic GIF

I'd like to see Trump and Biden play a golf match. Match play would be fun, but stroke play (no pun intended) would be better. To make it interesting, make Trump play from the tips, and let Biden play from the red tees (to honor his Title IX policy changes). They can each ride in a cart, but must keep the carts away from the greens, i.e., no disability privilege. When they hole a putt, they have to pick up the ball themselves. No caddy picking it up, or scooping it out with their putter. If either guy falls over, they forfeit the match.

This applies more to Trump, but there will be a referee watching both candidates. Any rules violations will result in disqualification, and a paid political advertisement by that candidate including a video clip of them cheating. No appeal.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT