ADVERTISEMENT

According to Lids, the #1 selling NFL jersey in the state of Iowa is............

Not surprising the most famous recent QB dominates a state lacking a monolithic fan base. Without a home team, there are tons of people in Iowa who simply don’t GAF, but who would be Packers fans if in WI, Vikings if in MN, etc.

I just assumed it would be the 4 time MVP who beat the two teams playing each other in the Super Bowl consolation game...
s-l300.jpg

I just assumed it would be the 4 time MVP who beat the two teams playing each other in the Super Bowl consolation game...
s-l300.jpg
I'm gonna be honest, I have never seen a single person living in the state of Iowa wearing a Tom Brady jersey since he started playing in the NFL.

I've seen and met and know of some people who are New England and Tampa Bay fans, but we're talking about a very very small group of people here.

This state is dominated by Vikings, Chiefs, Bears and Packers fans.

Basically the point I wanted to make is that Lids is full of sh**......

Reactions: 3boysmom
I would have guessed Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes.

Must be all the State Farm commercials rubbing Iowans the wrong way.
I'm gonna be honest, I have never seen a single person living in the state of Iowa wearing a Tom Brady jersey since he started playing in the NFL.

I've seen and met and know of some people who are New England and Tampa Bay fans, but we're talking about a very very small group of people here.

You and OP got caught in the trap.

Now, what's the thing you're missing?

Think....

Rodgers and Mahomes, how long ahve they been with their teams? A while now. Everyone who wanted a jersey of those guys likely already has one. You don't buy a new one every year.

That is why guys who change teams and rookie usually dominate the most sold list.

I teach at a junior high. Many of these kids come from money. Many (almost all) of these kids are total bandwagon fans.

I saw one kid wear a Mike Evans jersey a year or two ago. Thats it. I have seen a few old Patriots Brady jerseys. Everything else is Mahomes, Kelce, Kittle, Rodgers or Cook. That's litetally all I can think of.

Lids is full of shit for reporting their Jersey sales by state?

Brady is the most popular player of all time and he changed teams. Plus it’s not hard to take Iowa , as like you stated, the allegiances are spread out, making it easier for one player like Brady to take state

Lids is full of shit for reporting their Jersey sales by state?

Brady is the most popular player of all time and he changed teams. Plus it’s not hard to take Iowa , as like you stated, the allegiances are spread out, making it easier for one player like Brady to take state
Not really because f*** Tom Brady, that's why.......

You and OP got caught in the trap.

Now, what's the thing you're missing?

Think....

Rodgers and Mahomes, how long ahve they been with their teams? A while now. Everyone who wanted a jersey of those guys likely already has one. You don't buy a new one every year.

That is why guys who change teams and rookie usually dominate the most sold list.
You have a point, but that doesn't explain Brady being the top selling jersey in Iowa.

Sounds to me like kids and their parents that buy these jerseys (and/or the grown adults that also buy said jerseys) have their priorities out of sorts......................just sayin.

You have a point, but that doesn't explain Brady being the top selling jersey in Iowa.

Sounds to me like kids and their parents that buy these jerseys (and/or the grown adults that also buy said jerseys) have their priorities out of sorts......................just sayin.
Superstar, new team, superbowl champ. Not hard.

You're thinking like some hardcore fan. A) we are talking about a really small amount here. Like in the low thuosands. B) You're thinking like some this is my team fan. Kids don't think like that, they will have multiple jerseys. I know I did. C) My point above.

Superstar, new team, superbowl champ. Not hard.

You're thinking like some hardcore fan. A) we are talking about a really small amount here. Like in the low thuosands. B) You're thinking like some this is my team fan. Kids don't think like that, they will have multiple jerseys. I know I did. C) My point above.
Stop trying to justify it/play devil's advocate.

Stop trying to justify it/play devil's advocate.
I'm not. I'm explaining it cause you don't get it. Look at the top selling jersey in any sports. It's the guy who just changed teams not the beat player.

You were like how can this be real, lids is full of it. They aren't but instead of being like oh yeah, you dug your heels in.

I'm not. I'm explaining it cause you don't get it. Look at the top selling jersey in any sports. It's the guy who just changed teams not the beat player.

You were like how can this be real, lids is full of it. They aren't but instead of being like oh yeah, you dug your heels in.
You are literally justifying your argument.

Btw.....Brady switched last year. Not this year.

But you don't have to argue for the sake of trying to win an argument/prove your point, anymore. I figured out what actually happened.

And yes, Lids is full of sh** because I said so...........Deal with it. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT