• Adam Corolla

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Jimmy Kimmel

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
The Munsters Smoking GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
The exact same thing can be said about Kimmel.
Kimmel makes a lot of unfunny political jokes. He also makes non-political jokes during his show. Have you listened to Corolla’s podcast? He doesn’t even try to make political jokes, just talks about the news. He stopped trying to be funny. Kimmel still tries to be funny.

Kimmel makes a lot of unfunny political jokes. He also makes non-political jokes during his show. Have you listened to Corolla’s podcast? He doesn’t even try to make political jokes, just talks about the news. He stopped trying to be funny. Kimmel still tries to be funny.
Can’t say I’ve really listened or watched either one of them in quite a while.

Man, this is hard. One guy has millions of people watch him nightly, but the other has DOZENS of people listen to his podcast.

I donno, tough to choose.
I had no idea you liked Hannity that much more than Jen Psaki. Live and learn I guess.

I liked their show together back in the day. Corolla all but disappeared after and seems loony. Kimmel is bigger now than ever.
Corolla seems exactly like he always did. Kimmel is a completely different person. That said I like both fine.

I guess my vote has to go to the guy that has a Bowl game named after him. Bowl games are the bellwethers for these kinds of polls.

My vote goes to whichever one of them came up with the idea to close the show with girls jumping on trampolines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT