ADVERTISEMENT

After 50 Days Harris Camp Releases Policy Positions. Even CNN Is Beside Themselves.

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

Tax payer funded transition "care" for all migrants?? What!? It took her nearly 2 months to come up with this garbage? Abolish ICE?? How can she possibly claim to stand for tougher border policy with stances like this? I'm unironically starting to think trump winning the popular vote is a real possibility.

So you support her, but hope she will veto the bill she ran on because it is so bad. That's some backwards thinking right there.
i hope she is forced during the debate to clarify her positions. she likely has nothing she’s fanatical about (other than winning) same as trump but yes she needs to state (like t) what her side will have her do.

Screenshot-20240905-145939-X.jpg

Where are all the Shitlibs? 😂
I'm here dipshit. When your source material is a x account called Johnny maga, I'll take it under some consideration. Until then, enjoy the circle jerk of brainless idiots on here.

Tax payer funded transition "care" for all migrants?? What!? It took her nearly 2 months to come up with this garbage? Abolish ICE?? How can she possibly claim to stand for tougher border policy with stances like this? I'm unironically starting to think trump winning the popular vote is a real possibility.
Yeah, my sense with her is that she sort of went along with whatever way the wind was blowing at the moment politically.

Could come back to bite her now.

(Of course I have to vote for her anyway)

Reactions: hawkosx
I can't wait until Trump loses. Fun times ahead.
Have fun tonight. Be ready to delete your account on November 6.
This might be the dumbest thing I've read on this site.

CNN clip but that doesn't matter to you.
It does not, because he cannot argue the substance of her policy positions.
If Trump doesn't act like a complete jackass, and I realize that's a very big if, he will mop the floor with Harris.
Loved seeing tulsi comment on his debate demeanor on Jesse waters last night. Said he isn't concerned about personal attacks but entirely on the issues and making America great again. Trump has been training with tulsi and Kamala has the ex Hillary debate prep guy. Trump has a new demeanor since the assassination attempt especially. I have faith that he trounces Kamala tonight.

Incredible stuff indeed. We literally have the 2 worst candidates imaginable running for potus. It truly is unbelievable.
This!
As terrible as Trump was, I fear Harris could be even more disastrous. I’m still smh how dems on this site are sounding(pretending?) to be excited. Forget pinching the nose, I would have to cut the thing off to be able to vote

Again the right is beyond effed up. Why say anything here? It's not as if Trump has policy positions. He's just fear mongers and lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT