ADVERTISEMENT

After 50 Days Harris Camp Releases Policy Positions. Even CNN Is Beside Themselves.

Either way, you don't have much of anything invested in the outcome. That's the advantages of being a decidedly feckless person who blows in the wind like a freshly fallen leaf.
Yes. Because forcing myself to worship an idiot rapist who would run me over for a dollar or a brain dead blathering dope with zero ideas is the only choice and the way real smart people like yourself go about it.

Reactions: SF HAWKEYE
This!
As terrible as Trump was, I fear Harris could be even more disastrous. I’m still smh how dems on this site are sounding(pretending?) to be excited. Forget pinching the nose, I would have to cut the thing off to be able to vote
Trump will send the nation off a cliff if he gets to impose his tariffs and chokes off the labor supply. He's also a morally corrupt human. There's nothing worse than that.

He wasn't a jack ass in the Biden debate. The worst he said was he wasn't sure what biden said and that he didn't think biden did either (he didn't).
He's a jackass. That's who he is. He's also a prolific liar. Then there's the rape.

How anyone can vote for that is beyond me. I have two daughters. He sees them as less than him and wants to take away their rights.

You're failing to take the full measure of this. I don't vote for people, I vote for outcomes.
I have zero doubt you voted for Trump over Haley in the primary. Making one wonder what possible outcome you believe would serve us better with that choice.

Yes. Because forcing myself to worship an idiot rapist who would run me over for a dollar or a brain dead blathering dope with zero ideas is the only choice and the way real smart people like yourself go about it.
You pretend that trump is in this for the money. He is clearly not. He donated 100% of his pay check before and is the only potus to have his net worth go down while "serving" in recent history. You don't need to worship him. You just need to recognize He is a far better choice to run this country the next 4 years.
Trump will send the nation off a cliff if he gets to impose his tariffs and chokes off the labor supply. He's also a morally corrupt human. There's nothing worse than that.
Trump economy was >>> biden/harris economy. Not even close.

If Trump doesn't act like a complete jackass, and I realize that's a very big if, he will mop the floor with Harris.
I agree. Trump is his own worst enemy. If he and the GOP simply call out Harris for the extreme liberal, lying, policy hiding, interview dodging fraud, that she is.......he will walk away with this debate and the election.

But again, can he do that? I will believe it when I see it.

I would not want him dating my daughter....but I sure as hell want his polices over the freakshow she brings to the table.

I agree. Trump is his own worst enemy. If he and the GOP simply call out Harris for the extreme liberal, lying, policy hiding, interview dodging fraud, that she is.......he will walk away with this debate and the election.

But again, can he do that? I will believe it when I see it.

I would not want him dating my daughter....but I sure as hell want his polices over the freakshow she brings to the table.
I too don't want a married 80 year old dating my daughter lol rich as he may be

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT