ADVERTISEMENT

AI can predict person’s politics by their looks, whether they smile in pics: study

The right will vote people like Boebert in because they are hot. Con politicians are better at fake smiling.
skynews-alexandria-ocasio-cortez_4537762.jpg

There are statues more intelligent than AOC.

This just proves ignorance is bliss
Yep. And this proves your point
"One of the biggest correlates with happiness in our surveys was the belief of a meritocracy, which is the belief that anybody who works hard can make it," she told PBS. "That was the biggest predictor of happiness. That was also one of the biggest predictors of political ideology. So, the conservatives were much higher on these meritocratic beliefs than liberals were."

Haters gonna hate

I tend to think it’s because it reveals that effort yields results

Gym bros. Ugh. Near the bottom of my “if I have to be around someone when I’m stuck at the airport” list. Just above crossfittters. Do all conversations have to circulate around your sets and your supplements. Phhhuuuuuuucck.

Gym bros. Ugh. Near the bottom of my “if I have to be around someone when I’m stuck at the airport” list. Just above crossfittters. Do all conversations have to circulate around your sets and your supplements. Phhhuuuuuuucck.
I think it is a study about guys who lift a lot. Vice labeled them gym bros. I don’t like talking about lifting outside the gym, unless asked. Even then limited. Most people act like they want advice and help, they take your time and never actually follow through

There's plenty of hot conservative women.. not that you would know. You're too busy pecker checking and grooming.
2023 buzzword of the year = grooming. Just regurgitate it from the media that you say you hate over & over.

Try to be original one time, see if your brain can handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Studies also show the more a person works out, they are more apt to lean conservative, even if they didn’t start their fitness journey that way.

It's amusing the studies that conservatives decide to accept. "Ooh this one says we are happier and better looking; sounds legit!".

Reactions: Rudedolph
It’s not the only study showing people who train start to change political leanings…become more independent minded

I’ve read a few articles that people who embrace outdoor activities (the non-shootin’ kind) and train hard / change their lifestyles for them also become more independent minded and change leanings. Only my guess, but I’d bet they are likely on the other side of the spectrum of the gym bros’ awakening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dean_oliver222
I’ve read a few articles that people who embrace outdoor activities (the non-shootin’ kind) and train hard / change their lifestyles for them also become more independent minded and change leanings. Only my guess, but I’d bet they are likely on the other side of the spectrum of the gym bros’ awakening.
I can see that, more right to left, for the environment. Hell, I hunt and I’m pro EPA

I can see that, more right to left, for the environment. Hell, I hunt and I’m pro EPA

Definitely. Cyclists, hikers, climbers, mountaineers, backcountry skiers, kayakers, etc. that spend time year after year in the outdoors and see things first hand are going to be much more aware of the realities of whatever is happening and likely lean accordingly. Self reliance and independence probably takes on a different meaning than just being swole and fit would do for them too IMHO. The general vibe of their community is likely very different than gym bros as well.

• Haha
Reactions: dean_oliver222
Definitely. Cyclists, hikers, climbers, mountaineers, backcountry skiers, kayakers, etc. that spend time year after year in the outdoors and see things first hand are going to be much more aware of the realities of whatever is happening and likely lean accordingly. Self reliance and independence probably takes on a different meaning than just being swole and fit would do for them too IMHO. The general vibe of their community is likely very different than gym bros as well.
Maybe, lots of gym people are outdoorsy too. Not every gym athlete is a typical “gym bro”

The tech found right-wing politicians were more likely to have happy facial expressions in photos while people pictured with neutral facial expressions were more likely to identify as left-wing, the study said.

The research found female politicians who were more attractive were more likely conservative

Faces of both men and women who appeared happier were also more likely to be right-wing, while neutral facial expressions meant the politicians were more likely members of left-wing parties. The study added that though it was more rare, women who showed contempt on their faces were more likely left-leaning.

What about people who aren't conservative or liberal?

Were they scanned, or were they wearing masks during the AI-run experiment?.........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT