ADVERTISEMENT

Airplane Landing Video Thread

A person doing this, for the take off jet wash, was blasted onto the adjacent rocks and died. This is on orient beach in St. Maarten. Since then, the authorities have clamped down on this nonsense.
Just a minor nitpick… not Orient Beach; that’s over on the French side of the island and the beach goers there have decidedly less clothing.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I stand corrected. I will now go Google the photos; ya know, to become educated 😉
I’m sure there are some photos but those are few (actually from Orient Beach) because they are very strict about no camera/phone picture taking. And honestly, only 5-10% are picture worthy anyway.

Looks like a near collision in Austin

its-not-real-dwayne-johnson.gif

That's computer animated off Microsoft Flight Simulator.

That explains why you don’t hear an air traffic controller screaming for both of them to abort. Too bad for Noleclone2. He’s flying while thinking about this video.

Assuming the ATC chatter is real than most likely something similar happened but it wasn't nearly that close.

I mean if you think about it the pilot of the landing aircraft should be able to see the other aircraft pulling out onto his runway a long time before he actually takes any action to abort his landing.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
747 bounced twice and then went around

Lufthansa Boeing 747-8i's Dramatic Touch and Go at LAX | Airline Videos Live Capture

Reactions: lucas80
DEI pilot has her own YT channel (is it DEI when the pilot is a non-white male in an evolved first world country?)

Video is a nice aerial tour of Amsterdam. Pilot lady adds many visual details of what they are doing throughout the landing process.

BOEING 737 GUSTY LANDING Amsterdam Schiphol Airport RWY27 | Cockpit View | Life Of An Airline Pilot

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT