ADVERTISEMENT

Akrum Wadley Big Ten offensive player of the week

You're not going to cry, are you?:( I don't know what an Easter Egg is and certainly do not care.:confused: You rambled on for 5 posts talking to yourself.:eek: You need to thicken your skin a little junior.o_O And yes I can tell you are young by the verbiage you are using in trying to insult me.:mad: Have a good one and please keep me posted on any of your future predictions:rolleyes:.
You didn't click on the quote did you........had you, and you didn't probably because you don't know how to old man....you would have seen this.....You see.....you're not the only prophet on here. This time,, I made sure to post it for you. That way you can't flip your wig when someone simply says they also thought something was going to happen.

"When I saw JC get hurt, I predicted Wadley would run for 204 yds and 4 td's. I didn't tell anyone, mind you, and didn't put it on this site, but I thought it, so I predicted it??? Right? I'm sorry you're too dense to understand what a prediction is. You answered your own question; since you did not predict anything on this site, you can't come on this site and say you predicted it. Get it or are you confuse (lol) still. I can't wait to hear the next thing you predicted after the fact. Did you predict 'we landed on the moon' there lloyd"Prophethawk, post: 1022096, member: 33590"]When I saw JC get hurt, I predicted Wadley would run for 204 yds and 4 td's. I didn't tell anyone, mind you, and didn't put it on this site, but I thought it, so I predicted it??? Right? I'm sorry you're too dense to understand what a prediction is. You answered your own question; since you did not predict anything on this site, you can't come on this site and say you predicted it. Get it or are you confuse (lol) still. I can't wait to hear the next thing you predicted after the fact. Did you predict 'we landed on the moon' there lloyd:pPrimes Edit: I predict you will say something stupid and nonsensical next, you may even over do the emoticons in response to what I said about them.. You won't see this though, and I'm going to confuse the hell out of you, once I tell you that I predicted that you would open a can of fresh dumb. Until of course, you see that I hid this in your quote, which you won't be able to deny because you'll quote my post therefore proving that my next response had to come AFTER i had already typed this. Plus, I'll have explained to you that I left you an Easter egg, after I ask you if you know what the internet term 'Easter Egg' Means....Don't you love predictions?"

I predict I'll literally piss myself waiting to watch the Hawks play on Saturday. Just because my bladder can't wait until Halloween. I'll then get worked up in a non-argument I'm not really having and go the extra mile to prove that I am the one who couldn't care less. Once I've maintained my honor, I'll smell the piss emanating from my now-piss-soaked jeans and I'll have a real problem.

Reactions: Prophethawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT