ADVERTISEMENT

Alert to my gay friends of HROT

Herk, don't you remember all the awful things Lurker said about me? I'm a horrible mother. I'm a scandalous skank. **** him. He's following me once again on here. This board is better off without his killing hookers devout Catholic bullshit.

I respectfully disagree that he is like the rest of us. Any happiness he seeks is at the expense of others and I don't think that's true of the majority of HROT. We are significantly better off without him around here.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lurker1999
Herk, don't you remember all the awful things Lurker said about me? I'm a horrible mother. I'm a scandalous skank. **** him. He's following me once again on here. This board is better off without his killing hookers devout Catholic bullshit.

I respectfully disagree that he is like the rest of us. Any happiness he seeks is at the expense of others and I don't think that's true of the majority of HROT. We are significantly better off without him around here.
I never clicked the thread but I knew it blew up bigtime and then disappeared. then he went away. I never knew exactly what he said. but I did find it strange that he would come on here and go into real personal stuff all the time. some of that stuff about the religion was odd.

I never clicked the thread but I knew it blew up bigtime and then disappeared. then he went away. I never knew exactly what he said. but I did find it strange that he would come on here and go into real personal stuff all the time. some of that stuff about the religion was odd.

He is a sad, lonely man with extreme self esteem issues. It was all a ploy to help him feel better about himself.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez

He said I was a pedophile in multiple threads because I chose to be a teacher. He was a POS and i'm sure he's here just under a new name

Reactions: Wendy79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT