ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones slept with 150 women as a teen? Chili makes him forget?

I'm just saying nothing coming out in this trial is some new revelation, he's been saying it since 1996. You guys are just now flipping out in 2017 because of trump being prez

images

Must be a conservative thing. Thank goodness Deace found God and left some for the rest of us. He absolutely destroyed it in college. Tore that crap up.

Only if he was dealing blow.
Fapped? Sure. I did that in a week.

Did I ever tell you about the time Alex Jones took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Jones takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Jones yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!'”

Thank you, comrade.

It's fun watching you people pitch fits over stuff that doesn't really matter while ignoring things that are devastating the world.
This must be prime time, cuz you're on fire. It's a prime reason I can't even talk politics around here anymore. Now excuse me while I go watch Amazon Prime, I heard there's a great new show about the prime minister of England.

This must be prime time, cuz you're on fire. It's a prime reason I can't even talk politics around here anymore. Now excuse me while I go watch Amazon Prime, I heard there's a great new show about the prime minister of England.

Yeah, when you don't know anything about the subject matter, I bet that makes it hard to have a discussion about said subject.

I remember when I was 16 and it indeed was just as he described; One guy got all the girls... probably 150 or so, and the rest of us didn't get any.

It took me years to catch up ... and then only after learning that your ability to talk was more important than your flat stomach. I am guessing that Mr. Jones developed this skill at a much earlier age than the rest of us.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
This is a prime example of what a good hrot post looks like. Brilliant.

Thank you, comrade.

It's fun watching you people pitch fits over stuff that doesn't really matter while ignoring things that are devastating the world.

When it is only about the team this is the expected outcome. It's quite sad how they act, as if they don't really even care about America or humanity in general.

Reactions: Boris_Badenov
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT