ADVERTISEMENT

All bars should be closed

unless we get saved by a vaccine or treatment sooner, that’s probable. Look at how long previous pandemics have lasted and we can’t even get half the country to wear a mask.
Ohhh, so you're this guy, too?

It is likely going to take years at this point to get the virus under control in this country.

I keep watching the fatality rate drop.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
They should be closed for the remainder of 2020. There’s also a good chance the new normal of post Covid society doesn’t allow for any bars.

Agree about 2020, maybe even 2021. Closed permanently? Not gonna happen.

One of the few Trumpers that I can be civil with texted me some stuff this morning. First off he started by spiking the football on the recovery, and moved on to how he won't be too scared to live. He lives in Chicago, and said he's been out about 2 dozen times to bars, and did the bare minimum required. He felt no need to wear a mask unless specifically told to. His wife is an ER nurse, so I figured she might talk some sense into him, but, nah, she's a Trumper, too. He told me they'd gone to a party in a high rise a few weeks ago with no masks, and no social distancing. Just two dozen people jammed in an enclosed space breathing the same air.
Something, something Lightfoot got a haircut, and Whitmer's husband put his boat in the water, so why should he follow hypocritical orders?

Maybe the owners of the bars: the people that hire employees and pay taxes and mortgages and salaries and insurance and fight off rioters should be the ones to decide if their businesses should be open.

And maybe free-thinking people should decide if they want to spend their money and risk getting sick by spending too much time in a place like that.

Maybe you should all move to Russia or Cuba if you hate freedom so much. :rolleyes:

Maybe the owners of the bars: the people that hire employees and pay taxes and mortgages and salaries and insurance and fight off rioters should be the ones to decide if their businesses should be open.

And maybe free-thinking people should decide if they want to spend their money and risk getting sick by spending too much time in a place like that.

Maybe you should all move to Russia or Cuba if you hate freedom so much. :rolleyes:

Nope. Iowa is doing that and it’s a disaster. Despite what the governor continues to say, Iowans are not responsible.

Russia and Cuba are doing a better job at managing to pandemic.

Reactions: damayason
People would save a ton of money drinking at home, less risk of drinking and driving too, along with all the other bad decisions that go along with alcohol. I’d rather we legalize weed and go back to prohibition

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT