ADVERTISEMENT

All democrats, Are Domestic Enemies

Here_4_a_Day

HB Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."
So do you pay into social security and you will claim your social security when the time comes?

Will you sign up for Medicare and take your medicare savings and coverage. Civil Rights, Voter Rights, etc

Wow all those major items from dems which you call the enemies.

You are clueless.

So do you pay into social security and you will claim your social security when the time comes?

Will you sign up for Medicare and take your medicare savings and coverage. Civil Rights, Voter Rights, etc

You are clueless.
I'd opt out of paying into social security today with the understanding I couldn't collect in 30 years. You're an idiot.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

You are clueless.
You need to be put down like a rapid animal........

Guys, the tolerant left just wants to save democracy by murdering their political opponents with weapons they want to ban for the American citizen. What's the problem!?

Reactions: 3ZSDAD and Ronnie_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT