ADVERTISEMENT

All Mini-Plans Sold Out Already?

iowaflash

HB MVP
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2006
Did the customer get to pick seats prior to buying, or did the Ticket Office charge you BEFORE letting you know which seats they assigned to you (now or later)?

Can anyone confirm if they are sold out? Get to buy on the third day as season ticket holder but have to coordinate with family for their availability. Not at a place I can check right now.

They didn't offer the best seats. 200 level corner and sideline corners. You could pick your own seats. Basically top of section 109 and 110. 101 and 102.

Also charged a $6 per ticket fee.

Reactions: iowaflash
Yeah, they're sold out. I glanced at them but didn't really need any this year. They did allow you to pick seats, which was something new this season, I believe, but the seats I used to end up with were typically better than what was offered this season. Also, the 3-game mini-plans worked better for me when there was flexibility with the games ("pick one of these two, one of these two, and one of these three") and not the "Black Package" and "Gold Package," so I've just gotten single-game tickets when I've needed extra the past several years.

Gonna be a sold out season. Looks like July 18 is single game ticket sales for general public if any left by then.

Did the customer get to pick seats prior to buying, or did the Ticket Office charge you BEFORE letting you know which seats they assigned to you (now or later)?
I bought two. There were assigned areas but you could select your seats. They charged my card right away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT