ADVERTISEMENT

That game took the AIR out of me

I believe those stats. I just know KF is best when pushed against a wall. Sure, we wouldn't even be in this situation if he would just try on offense. Anyone with a brain knows why we lost that game. It wasn't ISU, it was the man above. Regardless, we still have a great defense that had one bad half, it happens. We've seen how many wins we can get with just having that. The B1G also doesn't look great in all honesty. A lot of the teams we normally pad our wins with are still on our schedule this year.

Also, 7 wins still fits with my statement. Even at 7, we may end up with a better record than ISU. ISU isn't overly talented compared to their peers, even without Texas and Oklahoma. I could easily envision them fumbling 3 or more times. Why, because they always do. They're still the same program.

Neeeexxxxxt year however....uh, yeah. Not gonna be pleasant most likely.
You don’t need to ‘believe’ them. It is documented fact (yes- a hard concept these days). Iowa is average at best when they can’t muster a win vs isu

You don’t need to ‘believe’ them. It is documented fact (yes- a hard concept these days). Iowa is average at best when they can’t muster a win vs isu
It's indeed a hard concept, I probably recognize it more than most considering my former line of work. Anyway, I said I believe him because I'm not disputing it. He very well could be right and history would back him on that, absolutely. My opinion remains that we still win 7-9 regardless.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT