ADVERTISEMENT

Alright bros, lets get cereal here. NFL preseason

Eagles Over Patriots again.
naNEzNm.gif

As if the Chiefs need more weapons the 2 guys that impressed the most were draft choices Hardman who looked ridiculously fast and RB Thompson who reminds people of Kareem Hunt.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
As if the Chiefs need more weapons the 2 guys that impressed the most were draft choices Hardman who looked ridiculously fast and RB Thompson who reminds people of Kareem Hunt.
I think the chiefs on paper look great, but imo, they are likely to take a step back. Teams have a year of film on mahomes now and that has proven to be troublesome for most qbs not named Brady, manning, and Rodgers.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I think the chiefs on paper look great, but imo, they are likely to take a step back. Teams have a year of film on mahomes now and that has proven to be troublesome for most qbs not named Brady, manning, and Rodgers.

Most QB’s also didn’t chuck up 50 plus TDs and 5000 plays yards in a year. I expect 70 7K by year 3!

I can’t wait to taste the bear fans tears yet again. Soooooo goood.
I can't wait for the mediocre packers roster to get exploited again this year.. and then rodgers continuing to show what a giant douchebag he is. Will be entertaining.. especially when the bears win by 40 in week 1

I have respect for anyone that can continually support teams of the Lions caliber. That being said, lulz.

Why did you start a thread asking for thoughts if you're just going to argue with and mock those thoughts?

Saints. Anytime you have Drew Brees you have a chance. Window closing fast so gotta get back to the big game sooner rather than later. Also referee's with good eyesight would be nice too

I can't wait for the mediocre packers roster to get exploited again this year.. and then rodgers continuing to show what a giant douchebag he is. Will be entertaining.. especially when the bears win by 40 in week 1

They will be so pathetic that they aren't even on my radar this year. Nobody in the north is. It's like a race where the real battle is for 2nd place but who cares about 2nd place?

I live in st Pete. My girl is a huge bucs fan so i root for them as long as it doesn’t affect the pack. But I just cannot for the life of me understand this organization backing that shitbag rapist. They could have cut him loose by now easy but stood by him. Fvcking clown shoes imo.

Where are the pics of your girl tough guy?

If not for the NFL's insane overtime rules, the Chiefs would have been Super Bowl winners last year.....

(oh...and Dee Ford.....)

Reactions: hawkeye54545
Fins. Fitzpatrick pocket awareness on one play was better than Tanehill in 7 years. Rosen played with backup lines and looked really good. I expect he'll be the starter week 1. Preston Williams is the real deal. But team just too young all over. Team is 2 years away from contending IMO.

Fins. Fitzpatrick pocket awareness on one play was better than Tanehill in 7 years. Rosen played with backup lines and looked really good. I expect he'll be the starter week 1. Preston Williams is the real deal. But team just too young all over. Team is 2 years away from contending IMO.

Chosen Rosen or Fitzmagic... I don't care. Just win baby.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Vikings fan. Win at least one playoff game or fire Zimmer and Speilman. Been long enough.

You know this is ridiculous. It might take the Bears 4 weeks to score 40 points.

Reactions: The Tradition
Falcons should be better in 19, likely get a wild card but maybe squeeze past New Orleans for NFC South crown. The the offense will be better because Sark is gone and Freeman will be back from injury. Defense will be the key, avoid injuries , get good play from the LB's and this is a team that could get a playoff win this year..

Texans fan. I'm expecting them to regress and go 6-10. Playing a first place schedule and Bill O'Brien is not a good coach is a recipe for a disaster. If it gets him fired finally, I can live with it. Team is not going to the next level with him as the head coach.

has officially kicked off. How’s your favorite team looking and what are your predictions for them? I’m a Packers fan and I’m not to optimistic. With a healthy Rodgers we’ll likely make the playoffs but probably a quick exit. Rodgers goes down, repeat of last year. Hate to say it, but I don’t think anybody can stop the Pats train unless Brady somehow falls off bigly.
I don't think anyone good played in the 49ers 1st preseason game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT