ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Right Cancel Culture

I think it was in August of '08. So it's been a little while I admit.

They don't really watch those two franchises. Harry Potter because I don't think they would really understand it and Marvel because of the violence.

Gotcha. Our firm's retreat is always in Orlando and they rent out the Marvel area for one night. That's pretty much ruined me on going when it's open to the public and standing in line with the people :)

I get what you say about Harry Potter, but pound-for-pound it is the best in Orlando.

Not frequenting a business because you don't like their politics (or anything else) is not cancel culture.

Creating a mob mentality and trying to tell me I shouldn't frequent that business because of their politics (or anything else) is cancel culture.

Threatening people who do frequent that business is cancel culture.

Pressuring the business to change because you don't like something is cancel culture.

Gotcha. Our firm's retreat is always in Orlando and they rent out the Marvel area for one night. That's pretty much ruined me on going when it's open to the public and standing in line with the people :)

I get what you say about Harry Potter, but pound-for-pound it is the best in Orlando.

It's certainly a place where we could go in the future when they get older and start liking Harry Potter.

But even with the most simple movies we get a million questions about it. I would hate to think how many they would ask about Harry Potter. . . that is if they even cared about it. They are pretty suspicious of live action movies over animated ones.

It's certainly a place where we could go in the future when they get older and start liking Harry Potter.

But even with the most simple movies we get a million questions about it. I would hate to think how many they would ask about Harry Potter. . . that is if they even cared about it. They are pretty suspicious of live action movies over animated ones.
Yeah - I get that. Because a lot of the "rides" are interactive. Like the wand store or even standing in line and the pictures move and engage with people.

We plan on spending 1 of our days there. 2 days at Magic Kingdom and 1 day at the Animal park (I can't remember the name). We might spend a day at Animation studios. We havn't decided that yet.
The Biergarten (buffet) was really good in "Germany". There's entertainment while you eat also. Animal Kingdom had a great breakfast buffet also - Boma - if that's still the name of it. People on here recommended both of those and they were very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT