ADVERTISEMENT

15 Woke Companies That Went Broke: The Price of Political Correctness

I know I’m likely in the extreme minority here, but rather than buy via Amazon, I prefer to simply go to a store to buy what I need/want and actually see the product. Call me old fashioned that way. 🤪
This is the kind of thinking that makes me chuckle. It's as if you believe you have to choose one way or another when both are viable options.

I don't need to need to see the toilet paper in the store to make that purchase. Call me a rebel.

This is the kind of thinking that makes me chuckle. It's as if you believe you have to choose one way or another when both are viable options.

I don't need to need to see the toilet paper in the store to make that purchase. Call me a rebel.
I chuckle at responses like this as many in our society (particularly after the pandemic) are so afraid of human interaction that they just want to stay in their homes. Golly, you could multi-task while buying toilet paper in the store and purchase something else too. 😉

I chuckle at responses like this as many in our society (particularly after the pandemic) are so afraid of human interaction that they just want to stay in their homes. Golly, you could multi-task while buying toilet paper in the store and purchase something else too. 😉
Your ignorance is astounding.

You can buy more than one thing online, as well. While doing other things that you enjoy or need to do more than driving to a store.

Unless, of course, you prefer to go to the store. Having convenient options like this is preferred by most people.

My guess is you still pay by cash or check as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT