ADVERTISEMENT

Am I in the wrong here?

diehardhawk82

HB Legend
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Papillion, NE
Two buddies had tickets to the PSU game. One of the guys recently moved to Nashville and was going to come back for the game. Both decided on selling their tickets. Watched the ISU game with the buddy that lives here and paid for the seats and got the tickets electronically. Figured no issues.

My buddy in Nashville texted me this morning that he forgot to cancel the StubHub listing and someone just bought one of the tickets. They are in different rows but one is right in front of the other. He said he needs the tickets back. Said StubHub was going to charge him $400 for canceling his listing that someone paid for. These are 50 yard line seats behind Iowa bench. He said it was his mistake and sorry. I told him we already have the tickets and are going to be using them. He is going to call StubHub to see if he can cancel the listing without being charged.

Anyways he is pissed that I wasn't being more understanding. Not my fault for you being an idiot and not cancelling the StubHub listing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News