ADVERTISEMENT

Amazon Dash Button

Do you have to be filthy rich to have these? Idk what they cost but I wouldn't mind surprising the wife with a few. She has to drive to either Des Moines or Minneapolis for makeup, we live near mason city. It would come in very handy for that, get low, press the button. Simple.

Edit: They are free with Amazon prime. I'll be sending for some to try out.
This post was edited on 3/31 9:49 PM by Derekd3408

Originally posted by Derekd3408:
Do you have to be filthy rich to have these? Idk what they cost but I wouldn't mind surprising the wife with a few. She has to drive to either Des Moines or Minneapolis for makeup, we live near mason city. It would come in very handy for that, get low, press the button. Simple.

I just don't get it. How hard is it to either log in to your computer or turn on auto-refills? I get it from Amazon's perspective, but not from the consumer's.

Originally posted by slieb85:

Originally posted by Derekd3408:

I just don't get it. How hard is it to either log in to your computer or turn on auto-refills? I get it from Amazon's perspective, but not from the consumer's.
It's not hard, just convenient.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT